Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Honest, hard-working travellers in Seaford

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Stopped off this afternoon to use the loos and get a cuppa at the east end of Seaford beach by the martello tower. There's about 20 camper vans and a few caravans. The ladies toilets are smashed up (Mrs H told me), kids running amok and there's shit scattered everywhere.

Lovely people...

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
How long before this thread disappears into 'other stuff'?
Not asking for it to be but I guess it wont be long.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
It's the one thing about them that really grips my shit is their complete inability or desire to control their disgusting feral spawn, allowing them to run amok pissing, crapping, damaging and assaulting their way around town, arsehats.

Stopped off this afternoon to use the loos and get a cuppa at the east end of Seaford beach by the martello tower. There's about 20 camper vans and a few caravans. The ladies toilets are smashed up (Mrs H told me), kids running amok and there's shit scattered everywhere.

Lovely people...

Went down Seaford on friday walked the dog at the salts and walk along to the martello tower didn;t think they were travelers and saw no signs of destruction but hey could be wrong:moo:

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
A couple of friends who were out in Seaford on Saturday evening said that 4 of the pubs were closed early due to the trouble that was going on.
I hasten to say, I was not there to see it, so cannot backup the veracity of the reports.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here