Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good to see tax payers money being used wisely again - the case of the pink beret

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
That is exactly what tax payers money should be used for.
I feel for Eddie, I had my pink hat snatched,I felt as though someone had raped me of my dignity.
I hope they launched the police helicopter for this one and find the culprit who committed this dreadful crime and lock him up at our expense for a long time.
What has this country come to when you can't walk down the road without having your pink hat snatched.

el punal

That is exactly what tax payers money should be used for.
I feel for Eddie, I had my pink hat snatched,I felt as though someone had raped me of my dignity.
I hope they launched the police helicopter for this one and find the culprit who committed this dreadful crime and lock him up at our expense for a long time.
What has this country come to when you can't walk down the road without having your pink hat snatched.

Pink hat snatched? Now that's a dyslexic's nightmare.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Probably not as clear cut as made out. Very much doubt he would have been arrested unless an assault or verbal was given as well.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Probably not as clear cut as made out. Very much doubt he would have been arrested unless an assault or verbal was given as well.

He's been charged so surely must have been arrested.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I imagine to get charged there must have been more than just a snatching of the pink hat. Perhaps he stuffed it down his pants or farted on it?

I think his handbag got snatched as well . I don't think the thief realised Eddie could run abit .

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This disgusts me. Eddie Izzard getting his pink beret pulled off in the street and its sympathy from the police. It was quite a different story when I was arrested for getting my purple helmet pulled off behind my local pub last week, I can tell you.

What a shame his head wasn't still attached to the hat! Anyway it clashed with his handbag.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This disgusts me. Eddie Izzard getting his pink beret pulled off in the street and its sympathy from the police. It was quite a different story when I was arrested for getting my purple helmet pulled off behind my local pub last week, I can tell you.

What a shame his head wasn't still attached to the hat! Anyway it clashed with his handbag.

Let me guess, you were a nasty bully when you were a kid. My guess is that if you had the balls to abuse Izzard to his face, he'd make you look very small, using only words. :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Someone ought to have a word with Eddie Izzard that his outfits are starting to make him look like a recently-divorced auntie on the pull at a family wedding.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Someone ought to have a word with Eddie Izzard that his outfits are starting to make him look like a recently-divorced auntie on the pull at a family wedding.

He doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would care a great deal what you think of his clothing choices.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't doubt it. Who can fathom the mind of a Bexhill lad who chooses to support Palace over Brighton?

Tbf it was his families team. I'm sure there are Brighton fans living in Surrey who support us rather than them due to family influences.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I don't doubt it. Who can fathom the mind of a Bexhill lad who chooses to support Palace over Brighton?

Tbf it was his families team. I'm sure there are Brighton fans living in Surrey who support us rather than them due to family influences.

Weirder things have happened in Bexhill over the year's!!
Still think it's a waste taxpayers money though.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
whats the problem here: someone stole something, police do their job.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Not surprised how many people feel they can comment without knowing the full facts of the case.

If it was just a bit of a laugh, then fair enough, it might be a bit heavy-handed.

But if the thief, when arrested, proved himself to be a bit of a scrote, he might have deserved it. It might have been verging on a hate crime, for all I know. "Well, he deserved it, didn't he. Bl00dy pervert, walking down the street wearing a pink beret. I hate people like him."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here