Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christian Walton

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Seems to be thriving at Luton by all accounts. Great move for him to work under Jonesy, giving him confidence and lots of playing time. Hope he continues performing, think he could be an excellent player for us in years to come.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nathan doing well during his apprenticeship before coming back as Albion manager too...

Parchie

Jan 9, 2014
Was speaking to luton-supporting mate on Friday. They think he really is the real deal and a big part of their decent start

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Nathan doing well during his apprenticeship before coming back as Albion manager too...

Why would he wish to come back?, come to that, why would we want him back?

Don't get me wrong, he served us well, both as a player, and then as a coach, but he is his own man now. Maybe he is destined for even better things than the Albion?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Big season for Walton IMO. He has not had the best of times on his loan moves over the last couple of seasons and he needs to show that he does have the ability to transfer his early promise that he showed during his cameos for us to the 1st team environment on a regular basis.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why would he wish to come back?, come to that, why would we want him back?

Don't get me wrong, he served us well, both as a player, and then as a coach, but he is his own man now. Maybe he is destined for even better things than the Albion?

You Philistine! Unless you are Dale Stephens Albion is the potential pinnacle :wink:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Statistically in 18 months CH wont be here, although I hope he is still our manager as that would mean we are doing well, and we will be looking for a new manager and NJ may fit the bill to return again.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Statistically in 18 months CH wont be here, although I hope he is still our manager as that would mean we are doing well, and we will be looking for a new manager and NJ may fit the bill to return again.

Statistically he should be gone already and Nathan Jones should be gone just before the end of this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here