Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sams first pick

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is being said on BBC that Sam will pick Stones Henderson and Lallana to replace Smalling Alli and Sturridge. How can he pick Henderson in preference to Allii and when can we look forward to Carroll being the No 1 striker. God helps us. Stones for Smalling seems a reasonable move.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It is being said on BBC that Sam will pick Stones Henderson and Lallana to replace Smalling Alli and Sturridge. How can he pick Henderson in preference to Allii and when can we look forward to Carroll being the No 1 striker. God helps us. Stones for Smalling seems a reasonable move.

Give it a rest :moo:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I agree. Getting Rooney into midfield just because he is captain is poor as well. It is about time we had a manager that did not play players because they are names or play for the right clubs.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Because Sam wants to have a more solid base defensively in midfield, thus Henderson in for Ali because he is better in that deeper midfield role. ??? First example of Sam picking the team not individuals I would hope. (Disclaimer: I think Ali is brilliant, and we'll have to see how Sam develops the team because I would consider putting him in the advanced midfield role which Rooney currently occupies.)

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Have a night off pal. Find something to do with your family or friends ( virtual friends dont count ) on a Saturday rather than spouting constant verbal diarrhoea on here.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's the point?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought everybody on here was a football fans and as such would have a view on who should and shouldn't be in their national team. and because there is only Strictly and X Factor on the main TV channels a discussion on this would be more interesting. Sorry I am obviously wrong.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought everybody on here was a football fans and as such would have a view on who should and shouldn't be in their national team. and because there is only Strictly and X Factor on the main TV channels a discussion on this would be more interesting. Sorry I am obviously wrong.

Simmo is in to X Factor his wife makes him watch it.could start a thread on that? :moo:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
I literally don't give a single turd about international football any more.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I'd be interested to know how many are football fans. I'm a Brighton fan and that's it these days. I don't watch any other football aside from the odd international and have little idea or knowledge about much outside of my club team. My other interests take up most of my spare time.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Tbh he should bench everyone who was starting in the euros except for dier and rose. Rest of team were tragic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Simmo is in to X Factor his wife makes him watch it.could start a thread on that? :moo:

images.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here