Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matthew Kleinman

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to Fridays edition of The Argus he is still Dale Stehens agent and reading the paper about his dealings in 2014 it would answer a lot of questions about the conduct of DS in the closing hours of the transfer window. He was suspended from all agency dealings for 18 months and fined £7500 for irregularities in DS move to us from Charlton. So I am sure there is no love lost between TB, PB and him

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
According to Fridays edition of The Argus he is still Dale Stehens agent and reading the paper about his dealings in 2014 it would answer a lot of questions about the conduct of DS in the closing hours of the transfer window. He was suspended from all agency dealings for 18 months and fined £7500 for irregularities in DS move to us from Charlton. So I am sure there is no love lost between TB, PB and him
Just move on........

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just trying to possibly explain DS late transfer request and the possible inspiration behind it. This would allow people to get off DS back when he next starts for us.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Agents are all the same. Move on. . . .

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Thats your perogative. How many on here think he shouldnt be picked and NSC members are a small proportion of the Amex crowd and do not represent the majority view. I would suggest there are many antis.
You need to get out more. You are taking silver surfing to a new level.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I would think that he will not be well received by 100% of the crowd I just hope there are no boos when his name is read out pre match.

Well you don't speak for me. I can't wait to see DS back in the team and helping us get promoted this year. I can only assume that anyone that does boo his name isn't bothered about another promotion push.

As for the motive for the transfer request, surely it was a last ditch effort to get the deal done. ie, it wasn't happening so DS was agreeable to sacrificing any bonuses/payments he might have been due for not handing in the request. It didn't work out because Burnley still failed to meet the valuation.

Move on and support those in the stripes.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I believe Danny Cullip and Glenn Murray both requested transfers and nothing came of it.

Murray though is the anti-christ according to some fans

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will give a loud cheer when his name is read out but I think there will be many who dont judging by the reaction on here and possible team against Brentford

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it Hypothetical Night with BG, tonight? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here