Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matthew Kleinman

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I would think that he will not be well received by 100% of the crowd I just hope there are no boos when his name is read out pre match.

The majority will be fine with matters. I have a feeling he might start him from the bench though and hope to be able to bring him on from a winning position and then have him in the starting line up against Huddersfield.

More to the point for me...........when is Skalak going to get dropped. Every victory this season is when Murphy has started I think

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
DS (and his agent) wanted some more $$.
They tried to force a move, which was declined.
DS made a statement which wasn't a great one.

There will be some boos.
DS will feel embarrassed that he's put himself in this position.

Everyone will get over it after a couple of weeks.
We all move on.

/

Aug 25, 2016
According to Fridays edition of The Argus he is still Dale Stehens agent and reading the paper about his dealings in 2014 it would answer a lot of questions about the conduct of DS in the closing hours of the transfer window. He was suspended from all agency dealings for 18 months and fined £7500 for irregularities in DS move to us from Charlton. So I am sure there is no love lost between TB, PB and him

You talk such rubbish all the time.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I will give a loud cheer when his name is read out but I think there will be many who dont judging by the reaction on here and possible team against Brentford

So you contradict yourself. In one post you say 100% of the crowd wont be pleased to see him. Then you say that you will give him a loud cheer. You dont count yourself within the 100% then?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
According to Fridays edition of The Argus he is still Dale Stehens agent and reading the paper about his dealings in 2014 it would answer a lot of questions about the conduct of DS in the closing hours of the transfer window. He was suspended from all agency dealings for 18 months and fined £7500 for irregularities in DS move to us from Charlton. So I am sure there is no love lost between TB, PB and him

Tortoise gets there in the end

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So you contradict yourself. In one post you say 100% of the crowd wont be pleased to see him. Then you say that you will give him a loud cheer. You dont count yourself within the 100% then?

He didn't contradict himself.

There seem to be quite a few on here that want to curtail discussion of Matthew Kleinman's alleged failings as an agent. I wonder if anyone has a personal vested interest in doing so (come out, Matthew - which NSCer is you?!)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

If 50 people boo his name that is not 100% support I will be 1 of the remainder, not 1 of the 50

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
If 50 people boo his name that is not 100% support I will be 1 of the remainder, not 1 of the 50
No one will boo him so just get over it. I can believe your still going on about this. Move on FFS.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here