Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading efl tickets

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
Fancy a change from my usual seat for the reading game, but only tickets in certain areas of the ground have been released. Assuming season ticket holders have until a cut off by which to reserve their seats, does anyone know when the rest of the ground is likely to become available?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I applied for my ST seats in Lower West and was told that area or block is not being opened. so had to settle for seats in the next block It would appear that it is the central blocks only being opened.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I applied for my ST seats in Lower West and was told that area or block is not being opened. so had to settle for seats in the next block It would appear that it is the central blocks only being opened.

I had a similar experience when I rang on Tuesday afternoon to book mine. It would seem that at certain times the Ticket Office outsource to outside agencies, and l ended up talking to someone in a call centre in Manchester.

The guy got terribly confused when I told him I wanted to reserve my season ticket seat in W1G, saying that area of the ground wasn't open, and in the end admitted defeat and transferred me back to the ticket office at the Amex, who booked my seat for me.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I am guessing this is such a low interest game they are releasing areas one at a time.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
When I tried to book on Tuesday, there were only two small central blocks available in the lower west. On Wednesday, the other blocks were available and I was able to book the seats I wanted. 10,000 maximum there I think.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We are trying new seats on the east side however if our fans came to this game in there droves the club would open all the seats.
Priced for adults at £12 should be sell out in the old days.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
When they said "season ticket holders can claim their seat' they didn't actually mean their normal seats.

It seemed only WSL was available when I booked.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
We are trying new seats on the east side however if our fans came to this game in there droves the club would open all the seats.
Priced for adults at £12 should be sell out in the old days.

What old days are those where a game v Reading in the 3rd round of the league cup sold out ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Things must be grim we played them at the amex in the 3rd round of the fa cup in 2014 in front of over 20k , i maybe wrong but were the tickets for this a tenner ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Things must be grim we played them at the amex in the 3rd round of the fa cup in 2014 in front of over 20k , i maybe wrong but were the tickets for this a tenner ?
In my recollection, there were nothing like 20,000 attending.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

yep. £10 for adults, £7.50 for over 65's and £5 for juniors/under 16s. it was 20,696.
Saturday at 3pm mind. and FA Cup v.different to League Cup.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Silly question I suppose but will it be possible to watch the penalty shoot out ( if there is one ) and get a SASTA train back to Brighton ? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here