Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T James Corden - Welcome to Rio Paralympics

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I put in on, fully prepared for an hour long show. As such I'd not really focused on it when it abruptly finished at 9:05.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Anyone else see the 5 minute tribute on C5 at 9pm tonight ?

Brilliantly done.

Absolutely. Just seen it. Great poetry. Moving 5 minutes. It makes you think.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Bounce for anyone who wants to see it on +1...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Channel FOUR, by the way, not 5....

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Man, that was brilliant. Really looking forward to watching the superhumans now.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Great poetic script by Eddie Butler, who came up with a brilliant piece of oratory at the end of London 2012 when they showed about 45 minutes' montage of the best bits from the Games.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I absolutely love James Corden pretty much the same as I love Take That.
He is funny he can act he can dance he can sing & probably his biggest asset he can write.
One of the things that has really adhered him to me is that he hasn't let the success change him that much.He is still a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I absolutely love James Corden pretty much the same as I love Take That.
He is funny he can act he can dance he can sing & probably his biggest asset he can write.
One of the things that has really adhered him to me is that he hasn't let the success change him that much.His wife is a girl he met through one of his best friends who worked with him in the History Boys many years ago.
He is still overweight & hasn't tried to change his appearance with surgery.Im sure he would love to lose weight (like we all would) but seems to acknowledge the fact that if it's worked so far why change it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Smug he is, but he is talented. A difficult man to like, but it's hard to deny his talent.

I find he has a talent for being unlikeable.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I can see why he is doing so well in the US, superficiality/emoting = winning formula.

I have nothing but respect and admiration for the paralympic athletes but we in the 'first world' need to realise the rest of the world aren't in the same situation and find it difficult to have the same priorities.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I've warmed to Corden over the years. I think he's one of life's good guys and he is a versatile performer with a sharp mind.

The cocky stuff I think is more his stage persona, rather than his actual personality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here