Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help to find a dog a home: Please have a read.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Dog.jpgdog 2.jpg

Help request: Are you or anyone you know able to provide a home for Womble? He's a 5 month old Saluki Lurcher that a friend found dumped by the roadside. He's in the care of the RSPCA who can only keep him for 3 days once he's well again, otherwise he will be put down. He is in the Redhill area. This isn't a charity or circular thing and we would really appreciate it if you could share on here and spread the word. Thanks guys, let's get him a home!

Dog's Trust is a slim possibility but a home is his best chance.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Vets reckon he was dumped by travellers as they have just moved on from area. So may have a genuine owner looking for him. Please spread if you can.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
That chap sounds like he's had a life already. Very sad

Hopefully someone on here or through this website can give him a loving home.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Looks a lovely dog. I'll ask around.

Thank you, would be really good to get him sorted. I'd have him in a heartbeat but I've got a twenty year old cat who can't be around other pets at the moment.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have told my nephew who is looking for a dog as his jack russel had to be put own due to brain damage but not sure whether a lurcher will be too big a dog for him,.

Thank you, not every lead will come to something but the more people it gets to the better chance we have.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hope the dog finds a home such a shame he has been mistreated and dumped, hard to believe he is only a five month old pup.
I met someone on a dog walk last weekend that had a Saluki, really nice dog.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hope the dog finds a home such a shame he has been mistreated and dumped, hard to believe he is only a five month old pup.
I met someone on a dog walk last weekend that had a Saluki, really nice dog.

They are lovely dogs, we had one growing up and she was of such good temperament. They need a good daily run but are so loving.

View attachment 77632View attachment 77633

Help request: Are you or anyone you know able to provide a home for Womble? He's a 5 month old Saluki Lurcher that a friend found dumped by the roadside. He's in the care of the RSPCA who can only keep him for 3 days once he's well again, otherwise he will be put down. He is in the Redhill area. This isn't a charity or circular thing and we would really appreciate it if you could share on here and spread the word. Thanks guys, let's get him a home!

Dog's Trust is a slim possibility but a home is his best chance.

Nibble, please contact Lurcher SOS

www.lurchersos.org.uk

Im out of the country at the moment otherwise Id have him. Im sure you will, but please try your hardest to get him homed.

Thanks, Adam

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble, please contact Lurcher SOS

www.lurchersos.org.uk

Im out of the country at the moment otherwise Id have him. Im sure you will, but please try your hardest to get him homed.

Thanks, Adam

Thank you. I will do that now, thanks again. It's all over FB, with Ricky Gervais on Twitter and as far as we can get it.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
My wife and I are certainly interested. We had a lurcher that was put down last year and couldn't bear to replace our family pet due to our young children. They are beautiful dogs and I couldn't stand to we one put down. PM me details as to how we can make contact

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have told my nephew who is looking for a dog as his jack russel had to be put own due to brain damage but not sure whether a lurcher will be too big a dog for him,.

Apparently they need a lot of walking which my nephew couldnt give him so he needs a smaller dog. Hope somebody comes up trumps We 'inherited' a teacup maltese terrier that was going to be put down about 3 years ago and he is brilliant and very loving.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I won't allow Womble to be put down. Please contact me if you do not find a home for him in the next 72 hours. We already have Floozy, a Cocker Spaniel who is very laid back so won't mind an addition to the family.

Please PM me if you need. We'd give him a good life to make up for the poor start he has had.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Apparently they need a lot of walking which my nephew couldnt give him so he needs a smaller dog. Hope somebody comes up trumps We 'inherited' a teacup maltese terrier that was going to be put down about 3 years ago and he is brilliant and very loving.

Thanks for asking, yeah they need a very good run every day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here