Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who was the Brighton Copper? (lol)

Tajtim

Sep 2, 2016
(formerly TimLee but I've had to re-invent myself!)

So, come on, anyone know who it was? :nono:

The police forum (I'm a member as an ex) has reported that "the Scottish Police Federation has finally completed an enquiry into allegations of police officers being badly treated whilst on duty at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. How long do these things take? One of the complaints revolved around a male officer who wet himself when his relief took too long to arrive to replace him. The officer, who was in his first year of service, opted not to pursue the matter further and received an apology. Allegations about a female officer were not proved."

"Another male officer, who had recently transferred from the Brighton area soiled himself in the street. He had requested to be stood down on at least four occasions as he was suffering from an upset stomach but when he was finally given permission, the key for the nearby toilet could not be located and the constable suffered an embarrassing accident. Police chiefs expressed their regret about the incident."

Here's the original story, as published in the press

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13172367.Federation_in_probe_over_treatment_of_police_officers/

Bet that was fun for the ex-Brighton copper who filled his pants!!

I did have a little grin about them not being able to find the key in time! Makes for an interesting image.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Hopefully the one that felt it necessary to point his gun at me whilst we were queuing to get in to Hampden Park.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php

One of these reprobates :)

Attachments

• Cuffs.jpg
    Cuffs.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,161

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Hopefully the one that felt it necessary to point his gun at me whilst we were queuing to get in to Hampden Park.

I'm not one to ever criticise our normally brilliant police force, but you could have pursued disciplinary action against him. I recall reading that police marksmen in the UK need to account not only for every round discharged, but for every instance they raise their firearms above their waist in anger.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The police forum (I'm a member as an ex) has reported that "the Scottish Police Federation has finally completed an enquiry into allegations of police officers being badly treated whilst on duty at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. How long do these things take? One of the complaints revolved around a male officer who wet himself when his relief took too long to arrive to replace him. The officer, who was in his first year of service, opted not to pursue the matter further and received an apology. Allegations about a female officer were not proved."

"Another male officer, who had recently transferred from the Brighton area soiled himself in the street. He had requested to be stood down on at least four occasions as he was suffering from an upset stomach but when he was finally given permission, the key for the nearby toilet could not be located and the constable suffered an embarrassing accident. Police chiefs expressed their regret about the incident."

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13172367.Federation_in_probe_over_treatment_of_police_officers/

I did have a little grin about them not being able to find the key in time! Makes for an interesting image.

All coppers are bas-turds?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

More than a bit weird to go to all that trouble to post a link dated 29 Jul 2014 with a very tenuous Brighton link shirley? Says WAY more about OP than it does about anything else IMHO ???

Tajtim

Sep 2, 2016
More than a bit weird to go to all that trouble to post a link dated 29 Jul 2014 with a very tenuous Brighton link shirley? Says WAY more about OP than it does about anything else IMHO ???

Just thought some might like a bit of a laugh? :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here