Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield cut out and keep phrases

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
WIth Town being top of the league, and due at the Amex soon, here are some phrases to learn in case it goes tits up for the Albion.

Huddersfield.PNG

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
WIth Town being top of the league, and due at the Amex soon, here are some phrases to learn in case it goes tits up for the Albion.

View attachment 77628

Your continual sniping at real Brighton supporters is frankly, bitter , abusive and shallow......touche !

On a personal note how is your 1st team, Man City going to fare this season....? Still got your season ticket ..?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Your continual sniping at real Brighton supporters is frankly, bitter , abusive and shallow......touche !

On a personal note how is your 1st team, Man City going to fare this season....? Still got your season ticket ..?

Don't need a season ticket, go in the celebs entrance.

Citeh will do fine, thanks for asking. I'll send you a postcard from Barcelona x

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well I found it quite amusing and it was basically us last season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've said it several times already, but Huddersfield are my dark horses this season. Wagner is a good manager.

Cue several musical puns.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just looked at the Huddersfield Town website for their next 2 fixtures and apart from being impressed with the lay out of it etc I saw that they play 2 away games at Leeds and us so 2 defeats could change their outlook very much.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You really misjudged this post, didn't you?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I've said it several times already, but Huddersfield are my dark horses this season. Wagner is a good manager.

I think I've only said it once on here, three months ago, but my friends' eyes glaze over at my repeated mentions of gegenpresse, or however it might be spelt. It must be great to watch.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Quite a lot of those phrases are true though, a team like us should be above them and will be come the end of the season :)

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk

Don't mind The Terriers being dark horses (?) as long as it's not at our expense.

I like the thought that at least one unfancied Championship club will show up the big boys. Too many of them have an over inflated budget and sense of entitlement.

I certainly see Huddersfield looking down on the other Yorkshire clubs :lolol:. Good luck to them.

Quite a lot of those phrases are true though, a team like us should be above them and will be come the end of the season :)

I hesitate to join in with this sentiment. We've never once achieved a top three place in the top tier of English football. Huddersfield have done that in six consecutive seasons.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hesitate to join in with this sentiment. We've never once achieved a top three place in the top tier of English football. Huddersfield have done that in six consecutive seasons.

Doesn't count, that was when the world was in black and white.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On a personal note how is your 1st team, Man City going to fare this season....?

His first team? I'm not sure you really know much about El Pres, judging by that statement. I've seen him at numerous crappy, midweek Albion away games at all sorts of deeply unattractive venues over the years. Not to mention plenty of home games, which isn't bad for somebody who lives approximately 250 miles from the Amex.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Completely disagree. BHA came from nowhere to finish third last year. We have nothing to feel entitled about.There is no reason that HTFC can't do the same this year. Apart from that it irritated me IMMENSELY last season hearing those same sentiments from fans of Boro, Burnley, Derby, Hull and even Sheffield Wednesday. I rather think that was the point el presidente was making
Of course your smilie may mean you were slightly tongue in cheek...

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Completely disagree. BHA came from nowhere to finish third last year. We have nothing to feel entitled about.There is no reason that HTFC can't do the same this year. Apart from that it irritated me IMMENSELY last season hearing those same sentiments from fans of Boro, Burnley, Derby, Hull and even Sheffield Wednesday. I rather think that was the point el presidente was making[/QUOTE

Ignore...technical error caused by lack of computer ability

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here