Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greens elect new leader(s)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I would have thought their party conference could have been held in a village hall or something!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
53,000 members.

1,157,613 votes at the last general election.

Very much to my surprise I was one of those 1.1 m.

What's really crappy is the fact that as it stands if an election were called I'd vote for them again.

We desperately need better representation.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does anybody really care who their leader is as they will always be a minority party that nobody takes any notice of. How many other than their party members could name the outgoing leader? Not many I wouldnt think.

Oct 25, 2003
Does anybody really care who their leader is as they will always be a minority party that nobody takes any notice of. How many other than their party members could name the outgoing leader? Not many I wouldnt think.
natalie bennett

she was part of the leadership debates before the last elections

she was an absolute disaster, but she was part of the debates. So I guess it depends on whether you watched them.

and to say that nobody 'takes any notice' of caroline lucas is absurd

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
If you liken it to football, Albion Rovers have more chance of winning the champions league than the greens have of getting in power!

Oct 25, 2003
If you liken it to football, Albion Rovers have more chance of winning the champions league than the greens have of getting in power!

I don't think they have any real expectations of getting into power. Only Labour and the Tories do. That doesn't mean our other parties aren't important

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Natalie Bennett. What do I win?

Pathetically petty and very wrong given her appearances in election debates.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A man is known by the company he keeps.

git.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here