Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Corbyn makes most idiotic statement yet., after work drinks are sexist !!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's not hard to see why some were conned into believing idiotic hatemongers like Farage when this is the alternative. Corbyn. What a tool.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
So he's trying to tackle sexism by being sexist and saying that only mothers care about their children. Is that the gist? I can't be arsed to watch the video.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Those remarks won't go down well where I work. Most of the staff, and serious drinkers, are women. They often go out after work.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone got a transcript ? I can't be arsed to battle through 5,000 pop-ups if I click that link.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Anyone got a transcript ? I can't be arsed to battle through 5,000 pop-ups if I click that link.

Despite the headline, he doesn't mention after-work drinking in the video.

If that's the story they want to lead with, I've no idea why they didn't include the statement.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Despite the headline, he doesn't mention after-work drinking in the video.

If that's the story they want to lead with, I've no idea why they didn't include the statement.

Yes, a bit bizarre. He says some sensible things about how equality for the sexes needs to be reached, which should go without saying really, in 2016. But NO mention of after work drinking.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
as he doesn't drink what would he know, nearest 2 pubs to home I avoid early evening and sundays as they're full of babies, kids and young mums, there's more high chairs than bar stools and use of the f-word isn't encouraged

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As mentioned he doesn't even mention after work drinking in the vid. Then i saw who started the thread. Says it all.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Couldn't make it up.

Attachments

• CrWVaRkW8AA5_oH.jpg
    CrWVaRkW8AA5_oH.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 538

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Just shows how out of touch and how controlling he would want to be as a labour governing leader .

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here