Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Park in the FA Cup!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The Emirates FA Cup Qualifying - First Round
South Park V Dorking Wanderers
19:45

Interesting line-up for South Park. Chef up front; Kenny in goal; Eric centre-back; Stan and Kyle on the wings; Mr Garrison at full-back; and Mr Hankey central midfield.

Should be fun.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Interesting line-up for South Park. Chef up front; Kenny in goal; Eric centre-back; Stan and Kyle on the wings; Mr Garrison at full-back; and Mr Hankey central midfield.

Should be fun.

I hear he goes missing for long periods, particularly between January and November, and if you complain he kicks up a stink.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Should be fun.

My old club :)

I'm going down to watch the game this evening, Looking forward to it. Should be a good old local derby.

The club has made great strides in recent years with a lot of new facilities. Anyone who lives locally and is after a club for their kids to play for you could do a lot worse. :thumbsup:

http://www.southparkfootballclub.co.uk/

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I'm going down to watch the game this evening, Looking forward to it. Should be a good old local derby.

The club has made great strides in recent years with a lot of new facilities. Anyone who lives locally and is after a club for their kids to play for you could do a lot worse. :thumbsup:

I too have plenty of mates whose kids play at South Park and indeed have played there themselves. There is always a big rivalry between Reigate and Dorking, obviously hoping the pride of Reigate win through. :clap2:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Should be fun.

I heard Token Black

latest

does flips like Lua-two.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Just round the corner from me - I'm out this evening but would have gone otherwise.
Hope South Park get through

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Chef is definitely in goal.

CHEF [Converted].jpg

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Should be fun.

What about Lemmywinx? Is he the mascot or the ar..sorry goal-sniffer?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

They've settled into the Ryman Div 1 South quite well the last couple of seasons.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Went to Peacehaven v South Park last season ( I think ) and the South Park goalkeeper was a good laugh, he was getting some stick and he had heard all the South Park cartoon jokes a thousand times, but even though he was playing he was giving out some really funny replies.
Can't find a team photo on that website but it says the keeper has made 300 appearances, this keeper had a shaven head and was stocky, didn't exactly look like Joe Hart. :)

@DrNotthenineo'clocknews did you have a pint with the keeper after the match?

Last edited:

Went to Peacehaven v South Park last season ( I think ) and the South Park goalkeeper was a good laugh, he was getting some stick and he had heard all the South Park cartoon jokes a thousand times, but even though he was playing he was giving out some really funny replies.
Can't find a team photo on that website but it says the keeper has made 300 appearances, this keeper had a shaven head and was stocky, didn't exactly look like Joe Hart. :)

@DrNotthenineo'clocknews did you have a pint with the keeper after the match?

Yeah, he's affectionaly known as Wazza, he's a top laugh. We played up there only a couple of weeks later, it's a lovely little club, good luck to em

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Burgess Hill at home to Ashford United tomorrow. Let's hope the Hillians have a good cup run.

The most boring town in England and Wales, Hitchin are at home to Biggleswade. I don't think I've ever been to a more soulless place. I hope there's no one from Hitchin on here. :wink:

Good luck to Hereford FC - away to Romulus. Home to them in the third round - now that would be good.

Or Worthing; really on the up atm. Home v Carshalton.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Burgess Hill at home to Ashford United tomorrow. The most boring town in England and Wales, Hitchin are at home to Biggleswade. I don't think I've ever been to a more soulless place. I hope there's no one from Hitchin on here. :wink:

Burgess Hill must give Hitchin a run for their money in the "most boring town" stakes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here