Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Cox

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
has had his contract terminated by Leyton Orient. Strange move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Hasn't he had a long-term injury? Even so that's very harsh as he's done so much for the club and worked very hard.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
L. Orient fans are not happy as explanation not being given. Seen as a bit of a legend there. I Would have him back as a squad player, I think most wouldn't?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Recovered from moving away from the Albion to have 7 great years with the Os. Just about got over him scoring for Orient at Withdean.
Injury seems to be behind him hope he gets what he deserves.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Recovered from moving away from the Albion to have 7 great years with the Os. Just about got over him scoring for Orient at Withdean.
Injury seems to be behind him hope he gets what he deserves.

He's got back from an ACL injury, started playing again, & now kicked in the teeth. He's a legend with Orient fans.
It seems strange the day after transfer window, to just be released. It won't be Posh. He turned them down twice before. I hope he can get a decent club. Where's Slade now?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hope the club released him before 11pm else won't his registration be held by them until January ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does the window only apply to FL club so could he sign a 3 month contract for Aldershot or Woking to keep playing until Slade can take him to Chrlton in the January window.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Orient must still be holding his registration, as he's tweeting now, he can only play at conference & below. Whitehawk may be a solution until January.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here