Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strikers who are free agents

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We can sign anybody who was a free agent on 31st Aug so who falls into that catergory? Stephane Sessegnon has been mentioned as has Adebayor and Anelka both of whom I wouldnt want, but who else is available for us to discuss their merits and faults. The chances are they will be old and possibly past their best but could still do a job

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
:facepalm: do we really need another thread talking about random footballers who will never play for us

This is about players who are available now and we could sign not like yesterday or the day before players we could buy. Most agree we need a 4th striker/no 10, Totally different list I would think..

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This is about players who are available now and we could sign not like yesterday or the day before players we could buy. Most agree we need a 4th striker/no 10, Totally different list I would think..

I never have got threads starting "insert player name here" they should play for us based on nothing more than the fact that he is a footballer. Do posters really think somebody at the club would read NSC spot the thread and say "bloody hell that's a good idea, oi Winstanley get on the blower to his agent"

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We can sign anybody who was a free agent on 31st Aug so who falls into that catergory? Stephane Sessegnon has been mentioned as has Adebayor and Anelka both of whom I wouldnt want, but who else is available for us to discuss their merits and faults. The chances are they will be old and possibly past their best but could still do a job

You may wish to recheck the EFL Player Regulations, given that you don't need to be a free agent on 31 August 2016 to be signed. If this was the case why has Dexter Blackstock had his contract with Nottingham Forest cancelled by mutual consent today (1st September 2016).

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Benjani Mwari Mwari is a free agent and has an excellent record in England. All power and pace he's a real handful and on his day is unplayable at this level.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
You may wish to recheck the EFL Player Regulations, given that you don't need to be a free agent on 31 August 2015 to be signed. If this was the case why has Dexter Blackstock had his contract with Nottingham Forest cancelled by mutual consent today (1st September 2016).

Eh?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You may wish to recheck the EFL Player Regulations, given that you don't need to be a free agent on 31 August 2015 to be signed. If this was the case why has Dexter Blackstock had his contract with Nottingham Forest cancelled by mutual consent today (1st September 2016).
They accidently missed the deadline, or it was only announced today but the paperwork went through yesterday ? ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You may wish to recheck the EFL Player Regulations, given that you don't need to be a free agent on 31 August 2016 to be signed. If this was the case why has Dexter Blackstock had his contract with Nottingham Forest cancelled by mutual consent today (1st September 2016).

Just quoting what many have said that the player has to be a free agent during the previous transfer window If that is so he would be a better option than Leon Best was or Manu is as he has caused us problems whenever we have played against him.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Benjani Mwari Mwari is a free agent and has an excellent record in England. All power and pace he's a real handful and on his day is unplayable at this level.

This one?
Benjamin Mwaruwari (born 13 August 1978), often known simply as Benjani, is a retired Zimbabwean professional footballer who played as a striker.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I never have got threads starting "insert player name here" they should play for us based on nothing more than the fact that he is a footballer. Do posters really think somebody at the club would read NSC spot the thread and say "bloody hell that's a good idea, oi Winstanley get on the blower to his agent"

oh that's how I play championship manager....

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

Potentially moving abroad where there are different regulations?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here