Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free weekend!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Apologies, had already tried to post thread before, but had power cut, not realised it had been posted.
ANYWAY!!!!!
As Albion are not playing this weekend, and the that window has definitely closed, what will be your plans?
I'm sure that many of you could possibly find something to pass the time.
Going to give my fingers a rest, due to the constant pressing of the refresh button on NSC, after last night's anticipated arrival of the alleged striker :annoyed:
Anyway whatever you do, enjoy it, and roll on Sept 10th when we entertain Brentford :)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The better half has got me decorating the spare bedroom. :nono:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Weekend in Gozo and a meal here:

http://gozo-restaurant.com.mt/

Have you ever been to Sporting Clive Bar??

april-5-2004-sporting-clive-sports-bar-in-the-maltese-capital-of-valletta-bgdym8.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Spending a final few hours on the beach before flying home from Spain at 9pm

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
So I am looking after my two year old all day Saturday and may go to a game. Horsham YMCA would be our closest non league game from Crawley. Is it easy to get to on public transport?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
No I haven't. Do you recommend it?

I couldn't say. I've been to Malta 3 times and everytime it has been closed. Heard good things about it, got murals of great sporting Clives on the wall like Clive Allen, Clive Thomas, Clive Mendonca and Sir Clive Woodward.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I couldn't say. I've been to Malta 3 times and everytime it has been closed. Heard good things about it, got murals of great sporting Clives on the wall like Clive Allen, Clive Thomas, Clive Mendonca and Sir Clive Woodward.

I will try to have a look next time I'm in Valletta.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Do they have a FULL English there ?

I hope not! That would attract all the English tourists with big beer bellies which they insist on showing everyone.
And that's just the women:)

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

U7s footie training Saturday morning, marking footie pitches Saturday lunchtime, pre-season friendly for U17s Sunday!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The forecast is crap for Saturday, so I'll probably waste the day in front of Netflix and down the pub.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here