Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam out for at least three months

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
So says Paul Barber....hasn't had a lot of luck with injuries. All caused by what many would see as a premeditated tackle by the Reading player!

Agreed. Absolutely horrible challenge from Kermorgant and looked completely premeditated. Can't believe it wasn't a red card.

Gutted about Rosenior. He was so good for us when fit last season. At least we've acted quickly and signed another full back option.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ffs this is awful news - glad the club moved for WBA lad now. Just hope Bruno stays fit - not sure who would fill in if he got injured :(

Kermitwat is a proper **** for what he did. Deliberately injured a fellow pro - hope our fans don't forget and he gets pelters at the Amex and one stuck on him as retribution :thumbsup:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Pocognoli can play on both sides of defence. It was suggested that LR was out for a lengthy spell and that Pocognoli wasn't just competition for Bong.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is the worst news of the day for me.

A fit LR and A "Right in Head" Stephens could have given us a different result at St James's on Saturday..

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Ffs this is awful news - glad the club moved for WBA lad now. Just hope Bruno stays fit - not sure who would fill in if he got injured :(

Kermitwat is a proper **** for what he did. Deliberately injured a fellow pro - hope our fans don't forget and he gets pelters at the Amex and one stuck on him as retribution :thumbsup:

This.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thank God we got Pinocchio in from WBA.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
When a player is seriously injured, there should be a tribunal to decide, with video evidence, whether a tackle is reckless. A referee can only see so much during a game.
If it is deemed to be reckless, the offending player should be fined heavily, with proceeds going to charity.
I'm not saying the offending player should be sued, although Chippy was sued by Casper of Reading, but there needs to be some safeguards from really dangerous fouls. Medical evidence would be used.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
When a player is seriously injured, there should be a tribunal to decide, with video evidence, whether a tackle is reckless. A referee can only see so much during a game.
If it is deemed to be reckless, the offending player should be fined heavily, with proceeds going to charity.
I'm not saying the offending player should be sued, although Chippy was sued by Casper of Reading, but there needs to be some safeguards from really dangerous fouls. Medical evidence would be used.

God no. Hate the thought of every dodgy tackle being contested. It's happened and the ref gave a yellow. Move on

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
That was a terrible tackle, the worst that I have seen for many years. I cannot believe that it was only a yellow.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Not everyone is sad about Liam, look at Twitter @persandwichman, a truly horrible individual. Sorry not sure how to do a link to twitter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here