Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Tony Bloom...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sorry we did not get our forward target,i am a touch down,but over it already,and the window has not even closed yet..:mad:

Very pleased we kept our main stars and i just wanted to say that i am grateful and looking forward to getting the season underway again.

:bhasign::drink:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Absolutely, thank you Tony.

Keeping Knockaert, Stephens, Dunk and Kayal is immense, as is bringing back Glenn Murray.

el punal

Keeping Knockaert, Stephens, Dunk and Kayal is immense, as is bringing back Glenn Murray.

Totally agree with you. Unfortunately there are some people who post on NSC who will never be satisfied with anything that the club does or achieves. Those people like nothing better than wallowing in their own pit of negativity. God help us if we get promoted to the Premier League - that would be wrong as well.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I said at the end of last season, if we keep the team together and add couple of additions I would be over the moon. We have done this, so well chuffed.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Completly agreed. Thought'd we'd have 2 out the door of those 4.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Up to us know to get behind the team and this means the reading game as well as the leauge games.Thank you Tony
Great price for tickets for the Reading Game take some kids along for a treat and help us build the fan base.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Agreed, thank you so much Mr Bloom! You have given more to this club than just money, it feels like an exciting club, with a genuine fan in charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
We didn't need to sell in the first place so no real need to say thanks. The only possible exception of course being Stephens.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It can't be easy having to pay for the privilege of working with selfserving, overpaid, under educated, greedy egotistical footballers every day. He needs a bloody medal.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
From the Argus

Chairman Tony Bloom resisted bids during the window worth over £20 million in total for Stephens, Dunk from Crystal Palace and Anthony Knockaert from Newcastle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here