Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a feeling something is going to happen.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Still 3 hours to go. I have a funny feeling that all will be well. Clever tactics by Hughton as we don't want to be held to ransom when it comes to splashing the cash. I'm sure that there is enough cash to land a decent striker if the powers that be feel it's the right signing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Naylor has been very firm with his Stephens not going thing - seems to have someone from the club in his ear, so just think he'll be correct on nothing more happening I'm afraid...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Still 3 hours to go. I have a funny feeling that all will be well. Clever tactics by Hughton as we don't want to be held to ransom when it comes to splashing the cash. I'm sure that there is enough cash to land a decent striker if the powers that be feel it's the right signing.
I hope you are right.
Still think we need another option upfront but if we have two in form wide players, I wouldn't mind seeing Knockaert or Murphy playing behind Murray or Hemed.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I would love us to sign a quality striker but not optimistic. Was my number one priority to get two strikers in this summer but what do I know.

Let's hope I get a happy surprise :-D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There would be rumblings I think, looks like we're going out with a whimper rather than a bang

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Feel it in your water do you?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Was always a dodgy sign that we were going into the last day still needing the last striker.

Norwich really torpedoed us this transfer window.

Oh well, let's start the January striker search tomorrow and hope Elvis amazes us in the meantime.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's not happening.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It does seem rather odd that the club would forfeit so much transfer money without landing the final piece of the jigsaw. Fingers crossed still. Can't see us being left a man light up front, even if they have to take a gamble on someone like the Millwall lad.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Club website has the 'transfer window summary' on it, timed at 23:00, suggesting business is over (and someone pressed the button too early - maybe they all wanted to go home).

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I know it isn't happening but I keep refreshing to see if it does happen!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

With three hours to go a club would be held to ransom. Nothing is going to happen.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Didn't you come on here before after having a funny feeling...something to so with Mrs Honk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With three hours to go a club would be held to ransom. Nothing is going to happen.
3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months what's the difference?

The club (Tony) refuses to pay for a quality striker then wonders why it always falls short.

TBH looking at the AMEX era strikers, it's a wonder we're still as high up as the Championship.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
a8ab78c9be8ec0dca0bdf6290ad789db.jpg

Presumably intended to post this at 23:00 (given they've added the time to it)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here