Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HBO mini series ..." the night of " ...!!??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
been on over there yet..??......recommend it ....gritty , real ...superb character development....well worth a watch.

similar to the wire , sopranos etc.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Have seen it advertised on Sky, but they haven't given much away. Not even what it is about.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just finished watching it this Sunday, great 'water cooler' TV - John Turturro stole the show. Think it was based on a series by the Beeb as they get a credit at the end. After a few duff series by HBO like 'Vinyl' they are back to their usual standard

biddles911

May 12, 2014
Just finished watching it this Sunday, great 'water cooler' TV - John Turturro stole the show. Think it was based on a series by the Beeb as they get a credit at the end. After a few duff series by HBO like 'Vinyl' they are back to their usual standard

I rather liked Vinyl as the music was very much of my era but I guess I was in a minority as it got cancelled after one series.

HBO stuff and Sky Atlantic in general is often brilliant though.

Just getting into The Walking Dead now.... Great to have retired and be able to catch up with all this stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That and the first line on IMDB would suggest it's based on Criminal Justice (didn't want to delve too deeply) with Pete Postlethwaite - old lag and Ben Whishaw.
NSC might remember it as I think Brighton featured.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I finished watching it last night.

A good series with excellent acting, but a disappointingly weak finale.

I hoped for a big finish, but it ended up being all fart and no poo.

7/10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here