Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emmanuel Adebayor

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Cant people that make stupid threads like this just get an immediate ban?

Just said Fulham are looking at him and asked if others thought we should be given our lack of strikers at present.

I don't think you've quite got the hang of this 'football discussion board' lark mate

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
He's a ridiculously good player on his day. But he's a nutjob and his wages would probably be 4 or 5 times our highest earner. So no, probably not.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would not touch this guy with a shitty stick. I was laughing up my sleeve when he went to Palace last season because he cost an absolute KINGS RANSOM in wages, and did the square route of fvck-all in his time there, as was widely predicted by just about anyone who has even the slightest clue about football. The guy is a complete and utter waster.

Adebayor would be an absolutely horrific signing for ANY club. I just cannot imagine what Fulham are thinking.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Just said Fulham are looking at him and asked if others thought we should be given our lack of strikers at present.

I don't think you've quite got the hang of this 'football discussion board' lark mate

But it wasnt even a question worth asking.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully he'll sign for one of our rivals. Agent Adebayor did an excellent job at Palace, maybe he'll infiltrate Fulham and see off their challenge?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here