Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farage's lot are at it again.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You're obsessed. Its transfer deadline day FFS. Give it a rest.

Yes it is, I can manage to hold two thoughts in my head at the same time and I can post on here as well as check for transfer news. Miraculous. If it offends you that much, report me or simply ignore the thread. Simples.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
God; twould indeed be a refreshing change if today could be a 'football only' day herein!

Alas NSC is now riddled with 'off topic' political drivel full of repetitive, biased bile from the pits of Satans bloated stomach.

Tis indeed the bane of NSC these days, has it really come to this?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Christ, what a load of babies.

Fine, mods, delete it. I can't bear another 12 pages of right wing whinging.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Farage may not be everyones cup of tea, but unless evidence emerges of knowledge of his aides activities then it is more a story about a wealthy youngster making wrong decisions for which if guilty he will be punished for, much they Mark Thatcher.

What next Ed Balls makes bid to return to Labour leadership by entering Strictly Come Dancing, BBC accused of left wing bias

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Christ, what a load of babies.

Fine, mods, delete it. I can't bear another 12 pages of right wing whinging.

If that article was about Corbyn we'd have a 50+ page binfest. As it's about Nige we'll get the usual denial and accusations of obsession for pointing out the faults of a political party that isn't Labour.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Nasty piece of work

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...orge-cottrell-denies-21-counts-of-fraud-mone/

As an aside, curious that some key Ukip figures are mixing it up in the US. That's worrying and I shall be keeping my eye on that.

Did you see the speech Farage gave to the Republican Convention in Mississippi the other day? Without telling them who to vote for or make threats, a kind of class that the current POTUS lacks.

And the Hildabeast going batshit crrazy over it.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...lary-clinton-nigel-farage-bed-vladamir-putin/

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Did you see the speech Farage gave to the Republican Convention in Mississippi the other day? Without telling them who to vote for or make threats, a kind of class that the current POTUS lacks.

And the Hildabeast going batshit crrazy over it.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...lary-clinton-nigel-farage-bed-vladamir-putin/

Yes. I don't know what he's up to over in the US. Anyone with a bit of nouse can see he is fully endorsing Trump, but he's up to something and it won't end well for the citizens of the US. I assure you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That about sums it up for me.

Brexit has has happened, move on as it's getting dull reading this crap now.

Uhm, Brexit hasn't happened, nor anything near. Besides this is nothing to do with Brexit, I'm discussing Farage and what his cronies are up to. Especially curious as to what he's doing in the US.
I think the discussion has gone far behind your level of comprehension now. You cast your vote, time to let the adults figure out and discuss the mess you have all made, eh.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
God; twould indeed be a refreshing change if today could be a 'football only' day herein!

Alas NSC is now riddled with 'off topic' political drivel full of repetitive, biased bile from the pits of Satans bloated stomach.

Tis indeed the bane of NSC these days, has it really come to this?

I've been saying this for months, off topic stuff is becoming an embarrasment, I could understand it if we were some lower league shite, Struggling to find anything positive to say about the club.

But we need to seriously start elbowing all this off topic crap now. It's no wonder the amex is full of plastics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here