Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My current gripe..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Feel free to add yours.....

Mine is this.......you walk down the street and see somebody you know,you can't stop for whatever reason,you nod and say (alright & they reply-yeah you)

Yeah you? i hate it......it got so bad the other week i had a similar scenario.......i said (alright & before they could reply i said........yeah you:ffsparr:)

Rant over...:shootself

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You mean you say alright like hello not as in are you alright?

Sent from my 4027X using Tapatalk

That's the other thing,i find i am saying alright when i mean hello........it's not just me..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Christ, you live an untroubled life :shrug:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
People who butt in to conversations, instead of waiting for a pause or gap.
It's really infuriating, especially when one example is soon to be a relative :facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The kid will no doubt give you bigger problems in the years ahead :)

If that was for me . . . . I have just been facing the prospect of him back here and kipping on the sofa because of a 'reading private mail' outrage and the boy's missus giving him the heave ho, while he's seeing his mum and sister in Canada, and I'm restructuring my house, and I have a grant proposal and a book project on the go, and I haven't even had chance to watch my beloved Albion kick a ball in anger yet this season. FFS :wozza::cheers:

But I may have misunderstood your post :mad::wave:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If that was for me . . . . I have just been facing the prospect of him back here and kipping on the sofa because of a 'reading private mail' outrage and the boy's missus giving him the heave ho, while he's seeing his mum and sister in Canada, and I'm restructuring my house, and I have a grant proposal and a book project on the go, and I haven't even had chance to watch my beloved Albion kick a ball in anger yet this season. FFS :wozza::cheers:

That's funny.....(sorry) how much restructuring btw

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's funny.....(sorry) how much restructuring btw

Well . . . . me and the missus just won a custody case with her ex . . . so I have a 5 year old moving in on Thursday . . . new bedroom (yes, its pink, with Frozen artefacts, and butterfly curtains :ffsparr:). And I need to get an extension built (and I don't mean an extra layer of flab on my arse). Nothing special. :O

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well . . . . me and the missus just won a custody case with her ex . . . so I have a 5 year old moving in on Thursday . . . new bedroom (yes, its pink, with Frozen artefacts, and butterfly curtains :ffsparr:). And I need to get an extension built (and I don't mean an extra layer of flab on my arse). Nothing special. :O

god bless you...good luck....i have a frozen chair for little one,shes five weeks old,what does she know? the good lady had to spend on that *another gripe of mine

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
god bless you...good luck....i have a frozen chair for little one,shes five weeks old,what does she know? the good lady had to spend on that *another gripe of mine

Thank you. It will, no doubt, be emotional, for both of us. :bigwave:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
My current gripe...

Wasps. Pesky little *******s. Haven't been stung in years and in the last week I've been stung three times. The latest was today whilst on a bike ride. It was a bit too close to my crotch for my liking...

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

:lolol: It was for GWF but nice to get a small insight into your life HWT. Morale in that tale isnever to read other peoples mail, only ends up in trouble

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
People who butt in to conversations, instead of waiting for a pause or gap.
It's really infuriating, especially when one example is soon to be a relative :facepalm:

I actually do this and it annoys the f**k out of me.

I'll be having a conversation and instead of waiting for whomever I'm speaking to to finish their thought I jump in with my next bit. Something I'm trying hard to rectify this year as I know it's a pain in the ass.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
People who pronounce the letter H as 'haych' is definately my current one.

Shit loads of people who say 'of' instead of 'have' on social media etc. Does my nut in.

'Were' instead of 'we'll' too :angry:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My current gripe.

When someone phones my mobile and leaves a voicemail asking me to call them back on their mobile, nothing wrong with that of course but what some people do is NOT use their mobile to ring me but ring from a landline at their work or a withheld number and rattle off their mobile number on the voicemail at 100mph asking me to call them.

FFS if they just texted me or used their mobile to call me I would have their number on my logs, instead I have to listen to the voicemail about 3 times to try and get their mobile number they have asked me to call them back on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here