Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga LuaLua

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Keep him... Jiri not playing well at the moment...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kaz would be supplying goals for this fella, Idrissa Sylla :-

It turns out you can sing a striker in August.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He must be taking the scenic route, I saw him driving towards Worthing half hour ago!

The fact that he goes home to Newcastle every other international break I am surprised he didn't stay up there for a few days. On that basis I think he is off. Also his birds dad would be pleased if he goes to qpr.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will say it again offer him to Charlton in part ex for Lookman. That is the sensible answer and just hope they dont say no thanks. He would be a revelation in Div 1 for them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I will say it again offer him to Charlton in part ex for Lookman. That is the sensible answer and just hope they dont say no thanks. He would be a revelation in Div 1 for them.

Just can't see him agreeing. He can do much better for himself than a League One team. And that's presuming that the Addicks agree to the deal in the first place of course, which is a big IF.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I'm pretty sure that Kazenga doesn't need to be looking at league 1 at the moment, and that there are plenty of suitors that would take him in the Championship.

Lookman looks like a wonderful talent, and I'd love to have him here, just not sure that we are looking at a winger at the moment.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm pretty sure that Kazenga doesn't need to be looking at league 1 at the moment, and that there are plenty of suitors that would take him in the Championship.

Lookman looks like a wonderful talent, and I'd love to have him here, just not sure that we are looking at a winger at the moment.

LuaLua has been here a long time, and his career seems to have pretty much stagnated at 4th./5th. choice winger status. A LuaLua for Lookman swap would be an excellent piece of business, only imho of course.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
LuaLua has been here a long time, and his career seems to have pretty much stagnated at 4th./5th. choice winger status. A LuaLua for Lookman swap would be an excellent piece of business, only imho of course.
He has real injury concerns too, and I don't think that he has the footballing brain to carry him once he has lost his pace (which incidentally, seems like now).

I'd be very surprised if he is still playing in at least league 1 by the time he is 28, I hope I'm wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here