Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Wilshere

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Arsenal are happy for Jack Wilshire to go out on load to regain his match fitness. Could he be the missing link in our midfield / #10?

I know he wont come, but would be great to see him at the Amex.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think we should get him in. Not far from London, decent facilities (which he'll want), decent style of football.

I'll make the call.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
He'd at least keep our physios on their toes. They've probably been slacking since Vicente left.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
What a fall from grace, touted as the next Superstar for England and now looking at being loaned out to some grim club like Sunderland.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
As good a player as he is, I really couldn't see the fragile little thing lasting more than 5 minutes in the Championship.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Nobody is denying his quality but he'd be injured permanently - can't see it having a good effect on team morale. He'll go to Palace.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Would expect him to go to an Everton / Southampton level club rather than some crappy team like Sunderland or Palace.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I saw him play one half decent game for England - apart from that I have been profoundly unimpressed. I'm sure he's like Bendtner and thinks he's brilliant but,personally,I don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here