Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Chicksen to Charlton

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Just looking at a related article and it states that Charlton haven't receives any official offers for Lookman and that they are looking for 4 million.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not really as that is his level and did well for MK Dons in order for us to buy him. Would they like a 3rd player KLL and let us have Lookman.

I agree that Lookman would be an exciting signing, but think LuaLua can still do a job for someone at Championship level. In fact if the Daily Mirror is to be believed, QPR are very interested in signing him.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Chickson always did a decent job on the few times he played. I guess we always wanted to play a more experienced player ahead of him.

I think I remember reading that he is a right footed player with a very good left so it will be interesting to see how he progresses actually having some game time. Unlike Kemy and Best, I wish Chickson a good career.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Is that the best photo of him they could find in that news report? ( in the OP link )
:)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I agree that Lookman would be an exciting signing, but think LuaLua can still do a job for someone at Championship level. In fact if the Daily Mirror is to be believed, QPR are very interested in signing him.

I guess he could be the replacement for Junior Hoillett, who has not found another club yet.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Chickson always did a decent job on the few times he played. I guess we always wanted to play a more experienced player ahead of him.

I think I remember reading that he is a right footed player with a very good left so it will be interesting to see how he progresses actually having some game time. Unlike Kemy and Best, I wish Chickson a good career.
Hear hear, I too thought when he played was quick, tidy, good feet, maybe just a little naive at times. Not as bad as some made out though with their comments.
Played well against Blackpool away, did not look out of place although never figured with the full backs we had. Hope his career takes off.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here