• Couldn't give a Toss

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • Bloody Sexist Poll

Votes: 8 6.8%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I prefer ladies who aren't covered head to toe in tattoos, but I'm not going to be bothered by the odd one, depending on where it is and what it's of. So there wasn't really an option in the poll.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I prefer ladies who aren't covered head to toe in tattoos, but I'm not going to be bothered by the odd one, depending on where it is and what it's of. So there wasn't really an option in the poll.

There's hardly ever an option for an odd one

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Surely it's not beyond 21st century technology to develop a tattoo system that could be removed, without a trace, at a later date, should the owner choose to do so. That way tattoos could be then be, simply, a generation / rebellion / love / statement choice. A fortune in the making for whoever comes up with it. (Henna tattoos excluded)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Surely it's not beyond 21st century technology to develop a tattoo system that could be removed, without a trace, at a later date, should the owner choose to do so. That way tattoos could be then be, simply, a generation / rebellion / love / statement choice. A fortune in the making for whoever comes up with it. (Henna tattoos excluded)

Maybe you could include a stick of bubble gum in the deal

AandBC_Footballer_Gum_Wrapper_Series_3.jpg

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Voted "Bloody Sexist Poll" whilst admiring the tattoo of Knockaert on my left thigh. :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 478

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where is the option for "don't like tattoos full stop?".

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you're just after an 'old style' sort of nautical ones (You know, anchors, hearts, dagger with a snake, or a banner with 'Mother' on it, that sort of thing) biro can be remarkably effective, fading very convincingly after a couple of washes.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This poll has merely confirmed what i was thinking last night,in the original thread,that NSC of a Friday Saturday and even a Bank holiday Sunday evening is in the main full of old has been 40 something men.....i include myself in that age bracket,but despite years of self abuse and being a smoker too,i at 43 am not quite has been,yesterday was my little girls 5 week old birthday,healthy and beautiful-if a little noisy she is...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I voted 25-45 - Don't like tats on women. However I don't like tattoos at all, I don't know why anyone would want a picture on themselves forever or why you'd freely allow someone to prick you with needles.

Saying all of that my wife has a tattoo on the small of her back which she got at 18, way before we were together, she hates it and totally regrets having it. It didn't put me off her and I don't think her having other tattoos would irritate me

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I voted 25-45 - Don't like tats on women. However I don't like tattoos at all, I don't know why anyone would want a picture on themselves forever or why you'd freely allow someone to prick you with needles.

Saying all of that my wife has a tattoo on the small of her back which she got at 18, way before we were together,

Did you know about it before you got married or did you discover it on your wedding night?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Did you know about it before you got married or did you discover it on your wedding night?

I was shown it before we got married. After I was mouthing off about how horrible tattoos are with a group of friends whilst she was present

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
How about............

Nothing to do with any one except the person having it done

Doesn't mean other people can't have an opinion.

I find small ones tacky, larger ones very distracting (to put things mildly). Especially people who have tatts of their partners, and then the embarrassment of having it removed from their arm/chest/neck/fanny/arse when they split up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here