Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women and tattoos

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Personally I hate tattoos on women, what on earth makes a girl want to get her arms, legs, or chest covered in tattoos?

for me its a big turn off, a single tattoo might look OK but the ones I have seen recently look like a 30 year merchant seaman veteran ( sorry Smudge)

Ladies your bodies are good enough without tattoos ....dont do it..

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Personally I hate tattoos on women, what on earth makes a girl want to get her arms, legs, or chest covered in tattoos?

for me its a big turn off, a single tattoo might look OK but the ones I have seen recently look like a 30 year merchant seaman veteran ( sorry Smudge)

Let me guess, you are over 50 years old

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If they don't wear a tag above their bottom, how are we to know they're up for some?

And I mean no offence to those of you with a tattoo in said area, or with a partner with a tattoo in said area.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Wise words... a discreet tattoo of a small bird on the ankle is just about acceptable otherwise trashy.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Tattoos are for Sailors, criminals and 80's heavy metal bands.

Most women look like right skanks when covered in them

Their body to ruin I suppose.

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Tramp stamps and women can't see it.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
To be honest, most tattoos look shit on most people because so many people have them now and so many of them are totally unoriginal. We're getting to a stage where it's more controversial not to have tattoos for young people.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Or they can do what they want with their own body. I personally find them pretty damn sexy on a lass.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I would never marry some tart with tattoos over her body. It's hideous,slappeish,common and un-lady like.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
so young guys like thier girls to look like a merchant seamen stoker? bizarre......

What did you think of punk in the late 70s? Earings, coloured hair, ripped jeans......yes, the world was coming to an end!!
Move on and let people have the freedom to express themselves

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The pictures i just found on google simply typing in 'sexy woman tattoo' totally disprove the OPs opening gambit. And I'm just off to research the subject a bit further, I may be some time....

Thanks for the tip ... have just done the same. TBH they sort of prove the OP's point. But you're not currently reading this so never mind. :D

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Let me guess, you are over 50 years old

Yes, very likely. So am I. And yes, this is to a large extent a generational thing.

It's their body, so their choice. OK, so I respect that.. My choice, which deserves equal respect, is that I don't like the appearance of tattoos on women. I don't hate the women, I don't wish them any harm, OK? I just personally don't like the look.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here