Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

0/T Where do you stand on these conspiracies?

D

Deleted User X18H

1) Diana being killed by government forces because she was pregnant by Al Fayed and becoming a loose cannon?
2) The Moon landings faked in Nevada at the now top secret and impenetrable Area 51?
3) Hove resident Peter Falconio being murdered by partner and Hove resident Joanne Lees?
4) Talksport DJ Mike Dickin being murdered by government forces for being too out spoken about No 1?
5) Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe being a copy cat killer and only being responsible for a few of the murders? With a Irishman well known to the Police having committed at least 8.
6) The Bush administration being responsible for the 9/11 attacks? Bearing in mind the revelation that the Kennedy administration conceived a plan to crash a plane carrying American students ,that they were going to suggest was supposedly shot down by Cuban forces in order to justify overthrowing Castro
7) The Nobles burnt down the West Pier?
8) Both David Duckenfield and Andy Hill are , or have been, protected from prosecution by the masonic society.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
9) HB&B being a Journalist.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1) Diana being killed by government forces because she was pregnant by Al Fayed and becoming a loose cannon?
4) Talksport DJ Mike Dickin being murdered by government forces for being too out spoken about No 1?
You seem ITK Tim, tell us more about Diana being killed by government forces.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The Diana one is plausible,the lunar landings needed a near perfect replicated environment for astronauts to practice in,what with the launching of Saturn V too i would say we did it.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
2) The Moon landings faked in Nevada at the now top secret and impenetrable Area 51?
3) Hove resident Peter Falconio being murdered by partner and Hove resident Joanne Lees?
5) Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe being a copy cat killer and only being responsible for a few of the murders? With a Irishman well known to the Police having committed at least 8.
6) The Bush administration being responsible for the 9/11 attacks? Bearing in mind the revelation that the Kennedy administration conceived a plan to crash a plane carrying American students ,that they were going to suggest was supposedly shot down by Cuban forces in order to justify overthrowing Castro
8) Both David Duckenfield and Andy Hill are , or have been, protected from prosecution by the masonic society.

1.) Total bollox.
2.) Total Bollox
3.) No idea/who?
4.) Total Bollox.
5.) Total Bollox
6.) Total Bollox
7.) No idea/unlikely for legal reasons
8.) No idea.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

1) oh, yes
2) nice idea
3) Nahh
4) who? What?
5) really?
6) hard core conspiracy theory
7) yes, absolutely, definitely, without a shadow of a doubt
8) ooh, interesting, maybe...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
6) The Bush administration being responsible for the 9/11 attacks? Bearing in mind the revelation that the Kennedy administration conceived a plan to crash a plane carrying American students ,that they were going to suggest was supposedly shot down by Cuban forces in order to justify overthrowing Castro.

Hmm.....a conspiracy theory to support and validate another conspiracy theory (for the 'revelation' is of itself merely a conspiracy theory) is a novel concept, though not inconceivable with the perceived mind-set of conspiracy theorists.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Duckenfield one had legs though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] you've had a hell of a day son, you don't have to do all the work yourself.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
@Triggaaar you've had a hell of a day son, you don't have to do all the work yourself.
I'm not sure what that means, but I'm going to treat it like a compliment :) My day seems to have been like most others. I can't help myself :)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Too much sun and cheap booze.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here