Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got a Zgemma box?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
As an alternative to sky?
Just wondering if the picture quality is comparable and if it's worth investing in.
Seems you can pick up a box with a 2 year subscription for under £200

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Get an "OpenBox" (around £40) and can get 12 month subscriptions from various CCam sites for around £30 a year (including BT sport HD etc)

Disclaimer: Not very legal but know many who have them ;)

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I know quite a few people who have one, very good picture quality. Only thing is you cannot get the HD channels through just the satellite dish, but if you have a virgin feed into your house then you can.
Definitely worth the money. I know someone on here who has one and he is ecstatic with it, but it's upto him to tell you really.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I have had a Zgemma box for a few months now on a Virgin feed,
HD channels are good quality ,
The EPG is the same as Virgin or Sky
Subs are £50 per year and support is second to none.

That's all I will say here PM if you want more info

Some of our more self opinionated NSC members won't like the idea of a ZGemma box

So if you don't know what it is don't ask...

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'd thought about it but worried that the subscriptions get blocked. How do they get around this ?

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Had one for 6 months now and I am very pleased. All HD channels except Sky Sports 1-5.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
As an alternative to sky?
Just wondering if the picture quality is comparable and if it's worth investing in.
Seems you can pick up a box with a 2 year subscription for under £200

£200 seems a bit much. You can pick them up for around £100 with 2 years viewing ( Sky ) or an extra £40 - £50 with ( Sky + Virgin ). No real problems with my mates *cough* Zgemma box and really worth the outlay.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I'd thought about it but worried that the subscriptions get blocked. How do they get around this ?

They have been available for 10 years and as far as I know have never been stopped...

Pay ya money take your chance.... But Virgin kept going up and up with no extra quality channels ( I dont want tiddlers TV )
My virgin was £118 per month.....

now I have only 200 mb Broadband, ( which only DL at 85 max) and phone line and I pay £45 per month

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here