Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chance encounters

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
After going to the game yesterday I was sat at the esso garage just outside the ground. getting pissed off with my missus for leaving me waiting for so long to be picked up (gone 8) when some fella comes up to me and says baldy shouldn't of been sent off and just general football benine banter. Then he tells me that he's the manager at Darlington and he had stocky there and that he signed Stephens whilst managing Oldham and what a good player he is etc ( I tried to fish if he knew anything) alas no. Just one of those random convos that all but never happen

After going to the game yesterday I was sat at the esso garage just outside the ground. getting pissed off with my missus for leaving me waiting for so long to be picked up (gone 8) when some fella comes up to me and says baldy shouldn't of been sent off and just general football benine banter. Then he tells me that he's the manager at Darlington and he had stocky there and that he signed Stephens whilst managing Oldham and what a good player he is etc ( I tried to fish if he knew anything) alas no. Just one of those random convos that all but never happen

Can he play left back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
nope hehe after wikipediaing him to see if i wasnt being took for a silly sausage it seems he played midfield predominantly (luckily it was an up to date pic)

Well Martin Gray is an old Darlo player, who then became manager, and would have been around when Stockdale was there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here