Goldson
Rosenior

Knockaert
Kayal
Stephens/New signing when he inevitably leaves
March

Murray
New signing

If Stephens is leaving we need to get the deal done asap, reckon the £8 million would go a long way towards a class striker partner for Murray, who was again left isolated yesterday. Think this team could easily achieve promotion.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
We don't need the money from Stephens to fund a new striker - thats already banked from Bloom.
We will need the money from Stephens to fund a new Stephens as we want 4, at least, centre mids.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Team required for top two...

...Newcastle's.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I thought Duffy was pretty solid yesterday considering he has not trained with the squad.
But we need to spend and fast because as yesterday showed we will not go up this season.
I think Newcastle away is probably our hardest away of the season so it's good to get it out of the way early.

Im sure TB has rich mates who would like to Bung some cash in?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Feel sorry for Hemed. 17 goals last season and can't get a game, while the fans complain we need a striker!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is our squad good enough? I wonder as I didnt notice any improvement when the 3 subs came on and dont think any of them made any difference. We have spent money in recent windows but have we brought in sufficient quality to win this league or at least get runners up. I am not so sure that we have.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Panic mode after one loss. Just need a number 10 and to put lua lua in for skalak. (And replace Stephens if he leaves).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
No Norwood ? One of the best midfielders in the league last year.

Yesterday's result has caused me no concern. We have a strong side.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Is our squad good enough? I wonder as I didnt notice any improvement when the 3 subs came on and dont think any of them made any difference. We have spent money in recent windows but have we brought in sufficient quality to win this league or at least get runners up. I am not so sure that we have.

We don't have the money to buy this league. But we do have the ability to make use of what we have and challenge.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is not the fact that we lost as I amongst many thought it was highly likely although hoped different. It was the manner in which which we lost. This was a poor performance from all the players and management. The biggest plus was Dunk was our MOM again and Duffy did ok for first game. The rest was depressing and poor.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here