Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now tv

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
What a piece of of cr@p that is. Cost £10.99 for a one week Sports pass to watch Andy Murray in the Cincinatti final and Newcastle v Brighton yesterday. You can't watch it on Chrome, so you can't cast it. Watched it via a laptop with HDMI cable to the tv. Worse quality than one of those foreign streams that are sometimes available. Stopping and starting, buffering, sound totally out of sync with picture. Waste of money. As The Who wisely sang, ' I won't get fooled again'.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Works fine for me on a 19Mbps speed wi-fi connection . No buffering and although the TV picture quality is def not HD still perfectly acceptable .
Sound great via the TV optical out into an ancient CA audio DAC .

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
What a piece of of cr@p that is. Cost £10.99 for a one week Sports pass to watch Andy Murray in the Cincinatti final and Newcastle v Brighton yesterday. You can't watch it on Chrome, so you can't cast it. Watched it via a laptop with HDMI cable to the tv. Worse quality than one of those foreign streams that are sometimes available. Stopping and starting, buffering, sound totally out of sync with picture. Waste of money. As The Who wisely sang, ' I won't get fooled again'.

What speed is your internet connection? You need 3 or 4 mbps minimum for decent performance without buffering.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I have used it for a few years now and have always found it good - I use it on my TV and laptop. Quite often manage to get free and discounted passes too.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I've always found the app very very good. I use it occasionally with Chromecast. You can also successfully cast the screen if for some reason you don't want to use the app. And as others have said, the quality is excellent.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
could be poor t'internet speed or the laptop isnt up to it.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I use NowTV all the time on my PS4 it works great, full HD quality.......shame the game itself was a disappointment.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
:thumbsup:
One of the advantages of being a luddite.

Haha. Why? PS3 still? I could probably keep it another 10 years for the number of games I haven't played but would like to which are still SO much better than the old ZX Spectrum could ever manage... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here