Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Highlights ####

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Very very poor performance. Will certainly not be watching the highlights as for a Brighton fan there were none ... apart maybe for Knockaert hitting the post. I don't mind if we lose to a better team. I don't mind if we play well and lose. But today's performance was a disgrace. Not impressed with Duffy. Central midfield pairing didn't work. Skalak very poor. Bong still well below his best. Murray had no support. Crap defending for their first goal. Stockwell at fault for the second, and for one of the Reading goals. Not much positive in there at all. We're going to have to up our game by a very considerable margin if we hope to get promoted.
Only players above criticism are Dunk, Knockaert, Kayal, and possibly Murray.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Very very poor performance. Will certainly not be watching the highlights as for a Brighton fan there were none ... apart maybe for Knockaert hitting the post. I don't mind if we lose to a better team. I don't mind if we play well and lose. But today's performance was a disgrace. Not impressed with Duffy. Central midfield pairing didn't work. Skalak very poor. Bong still well below his best. Murray had no support. Crap defending for their first goal. Stockwell at fault for the second, and for one of the Reading goals. Not much positive in there at all. We're going to have to up our game by a very considerable margin if we hope to get promoted.

Agree with all of this , it was the manner of defeat no passion or desire . On this showing we r not over last season, why take Stephens it is effecting whole team pointless club have handled this embarrassingly poor . Players talk so they no situation along with agents which means clubs will no as well so the only people they r trying to kid r the fans . And if he does stay what frame of mind will he be in . These next four days r critical for the season for Brighton stay strong and add a couple top six sell and not replace mid table at best

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not going through the whole post, but one thing stands out. Stockwell wasn't to blame for the second goal. It was a superb free kick, and was in the running for goal of the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here