Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nothing to cry about.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
We have played the best team in the Championship on their patch. Others will go there and get hammered. We showed them too much respect and never really troubled them. Pick ourselves up and learn from today

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not to worried as long as sidwell and skalak are back to the bench as they seriously weaken us...Think bong has improved a lot on last week.
Not the end of the world and we'll click again soon I'm sure :)

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Here's my take:

We weren't very good, but the game was very even, they stopped us playing, but neither team deserved to be winning at half time.

How many fouls did Newcastle make? Not saying it isn't a part of the game, but nearly everytime we had the ball we were fouled. I admit a couple of our players made a meal of a few of the challengers, but they were fouls and didn't result in any Newcastle players getting sent off.

Looks like we could've had a penalty when the United player controlled the ball with his arm. We were starting to get on top, then we hit the crossbar.

The ref totally ruined the game with that sending off. Shouldn't be one in a million years. Baldock's gone to close him down, hasn't even left a trailing leg and the keeper's gone down like someone's shot him from the Space Station that is the away end, and the refs bloody fallen for it! Unbelievable. From then on we no chance.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Last season we lost just 5 matches in the league. If you had to pick the 5 most likely fixtures to lose this season, today would probably be at the top of your list. We go again, and will win more than we lose every month until the season's end. Up the Albion!

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
We were rubbish. Based on that performance we would struggle to be in the playoffs. If we lose Stephens and Dunk we will struggle to be mid-table. This is a tougher league than ever. If we are to compete we must strengthen significantly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here