Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Stroud

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Funnily enough, our record with Stroud has been good, but he played to the home crowd today.
A lot of (correct) free kicks against Newcastle today, with the crowd on his back, then one decision to make and he gets it completely wrong, to appease the home fans after giving several decisions against them. Idiot.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Had a good game until the sending off imo

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Had a good game until the sending off imo

Thought it was correct (haven't seen replays). As soon as you make any contact, regardless if the keeper kicked him, he was off. Very, very stupid. Pointless closing down, did it at Brentford and got booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Thought it was correct (haven't seen replays). As soon as you make any contact, regardless if the keeper kicked him, he was off. Very, very stupid. Pointless closing down, did it at Brentford and got booked

Sorry, you'd rather our forwards didn't close down the keeper when kicking away?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Difficult to tell from so far up in the stands but he did seem to give us a lot in the first half.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thought it was correct (haven't seen replays). As soon as you make any contact, regardless if the keeper kicked him, he was off. Very, very stupid. Pointless closing down, did it at Brentford and got booked.

So fella you are wrong

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Pointless closing down - really - I don't rate Baldock but not a sending off.
Both teams were faking life threatening injuries from the start.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Just seen the highlights. Aspinall called it an idiotic challenge. He was spot on.

Probably worth it, if not on a yellow.

But Baldock set it up on plate for the ref to make an easy decision.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Some of the fouls and free kicks awarded late in the 2nd half warrented yellow cards, not even a warning given.
I always thought Kieth Stroud was a CJTC.....this evening proved it

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just seen the highlights. Aspinall called it an idiotic challenge. He was spot on.

Probably worth it, if not on a yellow.

But Baldock set it up on plate for the ref to make an easy decision.

This. Don't give the ref a decision to make.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

The keeper failed to control the ball so made it a ball to be challenged and as the 2 pundits said you expect your striker to close such balls down. Ghe route he was going made it impossible for them to avoid contact but the keeper made a meal of it and the ref got it wrong.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

you never saw Zamora kick the ball out of the keeper's hands? You missed a treat.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The keeper failed to control the ball so made it a ball to be challenged and as the 2 pundits said you expect your striker to close such balls down. Ghe route he was going made it impossible for them to avoid contact but the keeper made a meal of it and the ref got it wrong.

Spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here