Nice save at 1:19 :jester:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We know who's going upfront if we're chasing a game

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Cracking bit of goalkeeping at at the 1:17 mark followed by a great finish for a centre half.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Looks decent - great to have a big old unit at the back. One thing though. That Brentford goal was Rovers' goal of the season last year! Excellent strike but come on.... my goodness they really must have had a crap year up front...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Looks decent - great to have a big old unit at the back. One thing though. That Brentford goal was Rovers' goal of the season last year! Excellent strike but come on.... my goodness they really must have had a crap year

Oh come on, it was one hell of a strike, he almost broke the back of the proverbial net he hit it so hard!. Loved the celebrations in with the fans afterwards too!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Looks decent - great to have a big old unit at the back. One thing though. That Brentford goal was Rovers' goal of the season last year! Excellent strike but come on.... my goodness they really must have had a crap year

Oh come on, it was one hell of a strike, he almost broke the back of the proverbial net he hit it so hard!. Loved the celebrations in with the fans afterwards too!

Goal of the season????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here