Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Games

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
My daughter will be coming from Canada for Christmas. We always go to a game or two together when she visits. She's looking at dates to book her flights. Sky won't be announcing its televised games for December until
early October.

Does anyone think there is a significant chance of the Boxing Day game with QPR or the Dec 30 game with Cardiff being moved ? The Cardiff game has already been moved once from Dec 31 although I cannot recall why.

I know there's no guarantees...just looking for opinions.

Cheers.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thought this was going to be about "breed of a dog". Best Christmas game ever & guaranteed to cause drunken arguments.

Sorry, as you were.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
My son has just got that for a birthday present, is it any good?.
I daresay a level headed, shy and liberal person like myself would not like it though.
How old is your son?
It can get a bit, well....rude :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
My daughter will be coming from Canada for Christmas. We always go to a game or two together when she visits. She's looking at dates to book her flights. Sky won't be announcing its televised games for December until
early October.

Does anyone think there is a significant chance of the Boxing Day game with QPR or the Dec 30 game with Cardiff being moved ? The Cardiff game has already been moved once from Dec 31 although I cannot recall why.

I know there's no guarantees...just looking for opinions.

Cheers.

if they are chosen for tv coverage, I doubt the day will change, more likely the kick off time

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I'll be more careful with my thread subject line in future. But happy to have given folks a chance to look forward to Christmas fun. :)
I also think it is unlikely that either of these games will be moved, just an outside possibility of QPR time being changed.
And, Surrey, I'd forgotten all about it but I did start a somewhat similar thread 2 years ago when my son was visiting for Xmas, we were going to the Boxing Day game and I was asking for advice about the quickest way to
get in and out of the Amex by car because we were very tight on time to and from Gatwick. So, not quite the same but similar - good memory !

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
My son has just got that for a birthday present, is it any good?.
I daresay a level headed, shy and liberal person like myself would not like it though.

Why did you get it for him if you don't know how politically-incorrect it can be :wink:

Just bear in mind that the depths of depravity are limited only by the imaginations of the players :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In Scotland, when I was a kid, we traditionally played charades at Christmas in our house, all huddled round a single candle. If it got particularly cold, we'd light the candle.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
In Scotland, when I was a kid, we traditionally played charades at Christmas in our house, all huddled round a single candle. If it got particularly cold, we'd light the candle.

I think you need to buy some new Christmas crackers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here