Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha to Spurs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess the new American dollars aren't quite so forthcoming.

I'm glad I dont support a 'sell before you buy' club, anymore.

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
I guess the new American dollars aren't quite so forthcoming.

I'm glad I dont support a 'sell before you buy' club, anymore.

You will do if you ever reach the Premier League. Difficult to keep hold of good players when the big boys come calling.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Palace would have made a hell of a lot of money through Zaha's transfers.
Sold him to Manchester United for £10m and bought him back for £3m - they would have made £22m profit on one player if the sale to Tottenham goes through.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Why would Spurs want him? He wouldn't get in their starting 11, unless if it is for cup matches. Perhaps that is what £15 million buys now?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Odd. Not sure why Spurs would want him. I've genuinely never particularly rated him and always maintained Bolasie was the better player. Still, anything that pisses off Palace fans can't be all bad :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, it's in the Daily Mail, it must be true!!!

Now, here's another lesson on IRONY. You've just wrote that, after telling everyone on the other thread ('surely palace can't 16/17') that Lewis Dunk wasn't your first choice CB as your mate knows a journalist at a paper and he told you this. Let that sink in. It's called 'irony' - [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] has tried to teach you the meaning... I'm just doing my bit as it's the Summer holidays...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here