Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Hoorah, tickets bought. Standing too!!

Bring on the mushy peas and f@ggots.

3382787286_08972f8410_z.jpg

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
I'm in (x 2). Went there 2 years ago to watch our 3-0 EFL Cup win. Ground was tiny and I almost drove past it as it was not at all obvious it was a football stadium! Crowd was just over 3k and the best moment of the evening was when about 100 Burton fans started singing "Al-bi-on" which prompted all of the away faithful (very loudly) to join the chorus so that the chant was coming from all sides of the stadium. The locals loved that and said that it motivated their team and fans too!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
From what I've seen on the box the terrace stand is just one tier and behind the goal..so I assume seating is a section on a stand adjacent to it....like Yeovil for example

One booked standing

That is correct. The seated area is to the left as you look at the pitch from the terrace, if my memory serves me correctly through a drunken away day haze.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
That is correct. The seated area is to the left as you look at the pitch from the terrace, if my memory serves me correctly through a drunken away day haze.

Correct 1 block level with the penalty area at the away standing end.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I hate to be one of those scaremongering types but might this be one where a loyalty point quota could have been a good idea?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What's parking like?

For the midweek league cup game a few years back we parked in the club car park - really easy to get parked and get out, and still walk to nearby pub. I can't remember how full the ground was that night though.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
We only took 1300 to Derby...that probably influenced the decision

Fair enough, I can't recall them getting one of these wrong so far.

The terrrace, reasonably priced ticket and the fact that it is a new ground for the majority of fans (as opposed to Derby which I personally am sick to death of going to) might make this a bit more attractive though?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here