Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR after bendtner

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I know he's got a bit of an attitude but him in the no10 roll with knocky n co could easily fire us up
So should we maybe consider trying to poach him from under QPRs nose?
I wouldn't mind seeing him in blue n white stripes personally

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Past it i reckon. Big wages better off being spent elsewhere.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
We've got a tight nit team who are banging in goals for fun at the moment. He's been in crap form (apparently) and he's got a long history of not giving two shits about the club he plays for. The last thing we need right now is a sulky striker on huge wages who throws his toys out of the pram as soon as things don't go his way.

If Chris Hughton doesn't want NIklas bloody Bendtner, then I do not want Nicklas bloody Bendtner.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We've got a tight nit team who are banging in goals for fun at the moment. He's been in crap form (apparently) and he's got a long history of not giving two shits about the club he plays for. The last thing we need right now is a sulky striker on huge wages who throws his toys out of the pram as soon as things don't go his way.

If Chris Hughton doesn't want NIklas bloody Bendtner, then I do not want Nicklas bloody Bendtner.

Agree with this. Egotistical waste of space.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Still a class above most in this division and with the other attacking options we would terrorise defences

Divisive prima donna with the potential to throw his toys out of the pram at any time and with his track record of never being a team player, he would disrupt or could even destroy our essential team spirit.

It's a definite no from me.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Divisive prima donna with the potential to throw his toys out of the pram at any time and with his track record of never being a team player, he would disrupt or could even destroy our essential team spirit.

It's a definite no from me.

A Danish Leon Best !

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Ripped it up at this level playing for Blues on loan a few years ago. But has an ego the size of a house and even if he didn't he's way to similar in style to Hemed/Murray.

What a waste of a career....

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

A perfect replacement for Adebayour at Palace.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Heard on the radio that QPR will not sign him unless he lowers his £40k a week demands!

I don't blame them.

Potentially he could be a fantastic signing but I'd want him to be on a relatively low wage with big bonuses for goals scored etc. However, he doesn't appear to be the sort of player that would accept such a contract, more likely to demand first team football and refuse to be substituted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here