Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Uniteds most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
30B234F400000578-3422687-image-a-30_1454073115484.jpg

No disrespect Victoria, you may be one of Britains favourite reality stars but you may need to 'shore' up your defence after your team take one helical beating on Saturday.

Chris and the boys are flying after another comfortable victory last night and he will be hell bent on revenge for his disgusting dismissal from the St James Park hot seat.

Come on those of you lucky enough to be in the 1,400 travelling support. Get right behind the boys and let's embarrass the Giants of the Championship on their home patch.⚽️[emoji471]

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Seems to me that all clubs famous supporter have a similar look about them.

They all seem to be half naked with their tits hanging out of their tops for some reason

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Seems to me that all clubs famous supporter have a similar look about them.

They all seem to be half naked with their tits hanging out of their tops for some reason

Lets be honest, its the only reason we open these threads.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I am a little worried that this one could be considered 'famous', as in some people might actually know who she is, considering she won I'm a celebrity and did loads of TV off of the back of it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sort of O/T, but seem to vaguely recall NUFC legend Malcolm Macdonald once being licensee of the Newmarket Arms on the A27 going out towards Lewes. Maybe late eighties? Or did I just imagine that scenario in a scarily random way?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sort of O/T, but seem to vaguely recall NUFC legend Malcolm Macdonald once being licensee of the Newmarket Arms on the A27 going out towards Lewes. Maybe late eighties? Or did I just imagine that scenario in a scarily random way?

A similarly random thought occurred to me but I was under the impression it was a Worthing pub, maybe he had more than one but this seems to bear out the Worthing connection

http://www.worthingpubs.com/wigmore/wigmore.htm

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
A similarly random thought occurred to me but I was under the impression it was a Worthing pub, maybe he had more than one but this seems to bear out the Worthing connection

http://www.worthingpubs.com/wigmore/wigmore.htm
Yes thats correct although I dont think he was there for long.

I have no idea who she is so top choice from me.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

I thought it was Terry Spinks the boxer who used to run the Newmarket Arms?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
To be fair Newcastle have their fair share of celebrity supporters, the 1,400 travelling fans will be forgiven for having half an eye on the executive box with such legends as Ant & Dec, Jimmy Nail, Cheryl Cole and Donna Air in attendance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here