Eastbourne
Nobody likes a bully.

Jim Bowen does :
raw-1358947627.jpg

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Labelled a bully for disliking a "fan" of this club who cost the club tens of thousands of pounds and still has vindictive little digs at any opportunity possible?

I'm sure I'll cope.

I'm not really sure what you're on about but your previous post was a little aggressive, that's all.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I'm not really sure what you're on about but your previous post was a little aggressive, that's all.

I'm sure somebody on here will be able to go in to it in more detail, but Perseus has a pretty murky past and you could very easily make a case for him being anti-Falmer back in the day. His efforts to have the ground built in his doorstep cost the club time and money, when we had very little of either,

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Just sifting through that thread really brings it all back. The despair and frustration at delay after delay after delay.

I hope we never lose those pages. Its part of the fabric of BHAFC, and should be preserved.

I always find it slightly sad there's posters on there like Lammy and Caz99 who used to clearly post all the time but haven't logged on in like 10years :( Wonder if they have other usernames now...

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm sure somebody on here will be able to go in to it in more detail, but Perseus has a pretty murky past and you could very easily make a case for him being anti-Falmer back in the day. His efforts to have the ground built in his doorstep cost the club time and money, when we had very little of either,

Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't aware of all that but I've just flicked through the Two More Sites thread.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The 32-spot kicks equalled the amount needed to separate Scunthorpe and Worcester in 2014.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here