Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

President Trump: Can He Really Win? - Channel 4 - 9pm

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Got this on record whilst watching the EFL Cup special on SSN.

Looking forward to it later.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The true sign that Trump is being taken very seriously as a presidential candidate is the Democrats and Hillary Clinton are very worried that he might raise more money and use campaign adverts to beat them. It happens in a lot of American elections.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He'll be trumping his way to victory !!!!!

No he won't. Not after declaring that he's a natural Democrat and decided to run as a republican because thier voters are thicker. :lolol:

ps, what will you trump for next, a personal oxygen ration? Money up fron health provision? The right to shoot anyone you find objectionable (sound of me, ducking)?

:tumble::tumble::tumble::shit:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Is there a high correlation btw Brexiteers and Trumpeters?

article-1287432-0A139E30000005DC-463_634x558.jpg

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
The true sign that Trump is being taken very seriously as a presidential candidate is the Democrats and Hillary Clinton are very worried that he might raise more money and use campaign adverts to beat them. It happens in a lot of American elections.

The true sign that Donald Trump is being taken very seriously as a presidential candidate is because Hillary Clinton is the alternative.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
The true sign that Donald Trump is being taken very seriously as a presidential candidate is because Hillary Clinton is the alternative.

Very true both are bad options ...but I'd rather Hilary in charge than that racist nut!!! @ least she has experience, and although the Donald calls her crocked, he is no one to talk the amount of lawsuits he has "settled" out of court reeks of a guilty man!!!!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Directly from Hillary Clinton to her donors.

We’ve raised more money than Trump every month of this campaign so far. But in July, he came closer to matching us than he’s ever been before.

And for the past few days, our fundraising has fallen off just a bit. We just haven’t been hitting our projections.***

So...instead of sending Trump a message about how strong this team is, we could fall short. If we don’t meet our goal, Donald Trump could wake up buoyed by a headline that says his team beat this one -- right as the election kicks into high gear.

And good lord, would I like to avoid that.

So can we make a decision, all of us together, to start Donald Trump’s morning with the kind of headline that leaves him grinding his teeth?

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015

This American election really makes me think of the quote from Douglas Adams.

“On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people.”

“Odd,” said Arthur, “I thought you said it was a democracy.”

“I did,” said Ford. “It is.”

“So,” said Arthur, hoping he wasn’t sounding ridiculously obtuse, “why don’t the people get rid of the lizards?”

“It honestly doesn’t occur to them,” said Ford. “They’ve all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they’ve voted in more or less approximates to the government they want.”

“You mean they actually vote for the lizards?”

“Oh yes,” said Ford with a shrug, “of course.”

“But,” said Arthur, going for the big one again, “why?”

“Because if they didn’t vote for a lizard,” said Ford, “the wrong lizard might get in.”

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Directly from Hillary Clinton to her donors.

We’ve raised more money than Trump every month of this campaign so far. But in July, he came closer to matching us than he’s ever been before.

And for the past few days, our fundraising has fallen off just a bit. We just haven’t been hitting our projections.***

So...instead of sending Trump a message about how strong this team is, we could fall short. If we don’t meet our goal, Donald Trump could wake up buoyed by a headline that says his team beat this one -- right as the election kicks into high gear.

And good lord, would I like to avoid that.

So can we make a decision, all of us together, to start Donald Trump’s morning with the kind of headline that leaves him grinding his teeth?

You're going to have to explain to me the connection between Hilary whoring for more cash, like she's ever going to say 'don't send money we've got enough', and your point that Donny will have so much more money he can beat Clinton on advertising alone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here