Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conor Chaplin

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Apparently plays in the number 10 position, but can also play on the left or right of the three behind a striker. Has one assist to his credit this season in two league appearances (48 mins total). Weirdly, don't think a move to us would be the best for him, if he arrived he'll go into the dev squad when he could otherwise be getting competitive first team football in League 2.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apparently plays in the number 10 position, but can also play on the left or right of the three behind a striker. Has one assist to his credit this season in two league appearances (48 mins total). Weirdly, don't think a move to us would be the best for him, if he arrived he'll go into the dev squad when he could otherwise be getting competitive first team football in League 2.

Could we not buy him and loan him back to Portsmouth rather than him play in the U23s.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Could we not buy him and loan him back to Portsmouth rather than him play in the U23s.

Yeah, that's an option but ultimately depends on how much the club have been 'watching' him and how interested the club is. His contract is up next summer, so if interest is minimal then might be better to hang off until January and then re-evaluate.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
A mate of mine who's lad plays at Pompey has just sent me a message saying he reckons we've bid £500,000 for Conor. Could be a load of old tosh of course, but I get to look really smug if true... Reckons he's a decent no 10 & would be gutted to see him go.

D

Deleted member 2719

A mate of mine who's lad plays at Pompey has just sent me a message saying he reckons we've bid £500,000 for Conor. Could be a load of old tosh of course, but I get to look really smug if true... Reckons he's a decent no 10 & would be gutted to see him go.

I know a NSC man ITK where is he when we need extra confirmation!

From what I know of him is he hits the goal regularly per minutes he has been on the pitch.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
he's a real big time charlie, not the silent type

Really ? I know him, he was my nieces' boyfriend. That's not him at all. At 15 he was tiny - I'm very short and he was smaller, he was with Pompey at the time and I could not see him getting to be a pro because he was so small.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Really ? I know him, he was my nieces' boyfriend. That's not him at all. At 15 he was tiny - I'm very short and he was smaller, he was with Pompey at the time and I could not see him getting to be a pro because he was so small.

Whooosh

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

I love the smell of whooshing in the morning.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He could rectorfy some of the problems we have up front

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
i seen very good small players I used to play with a very short guy called Steven Gray he always out jumped the centre half and was a very good tackler got booked lot.
Don't forget our little Cox.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here