Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alb 10 n

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just listening to the radio, and the discussion is about personalised car registration plates, the only one I ever fancied was ALB10N. I seem to remember that Gregg Stanley had it on a Mini, back in the war years, bearing in mind, he's a Chelsea fan, does he still own it, and how much is it now worth?

I'm not thinking of buying, that tw@ made enough money out of the club.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I believe someone at West Brom has it now. I saw it on the DVLA website about 15 years ago or more and it was 24k then!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've just purchased FA66 ENG, on sale soon though

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've seen BH 11 FC, with a screw painted black and at the top of the two '1',s.

For me it would be J15SUM, but I'm a deviant.

There is someone in my village who drives a BMW X5 with the registration MR 69, which is impressive. Given that he is a tubby bloke, I assume he takes up the 'bottom' position.

I would love it (c)Kevin Keegan) if his wife had the number plate MRS 69, hat would be doffed if that was the case.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
On a more mundane note, how do you go about getting just a standard number plate with the letters BHA in it? Is it just a question of buying the car in a certain geographic location? I've seen a few about, obviously belonging to Albion supporters.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What's the one doing the rounds in town? C6ULL or S9ULL. I understand all BHA regs are now sold.
Personalised on all my vehicles I'm afraid, saddo that I am.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
On a more mundane note, how do you go about getting just a standard number plate with the letters BHA in it? Is it just a question of buying the car in a certain geographic location? I've seen a few about, obviously belonging to Albion supporters.
I just got a BHA plate. Just Google personalized number plates. Search I dunno your initials and then BHA and you get a list of available BHA plates

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
There are hundreds of BHA regs on DVLA website. Most are £250.

My mate has one which he's got by chance on an old Laguna. He's not even an Albion fan and wasn't aware of it until I pointed it out. I'll let him know he's sitting on a (very minor) gold-mine.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Do you mind me asking how much DVLA wanted for that? A nice little earner, I'd have thought - good spot.

It was up for £399, I grabbed that one and then realised I should have got WC66 ENG, by then DVLA had put a load of them up for auction, but think it only went for £3k ish? I'm putting it on a new car but will take £5k, which someone, one day, will offer.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I have N9 BHA on retention if you are interested. pm me

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I once saw 'HA 51 LEG', ie, Has 1 Leg.

I'm assuming he/she had 1 leg...

Having BHA would be quite good, but would you become a target for simpleton vandals if they understood the meaning? Same reason I haven't put a car window Albion strip up for years.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Whilst in the classic car business some years back we had and sold the delightful OBO 110X also OMY 100K on a Jensen Interceptor , FAB 50S on an old Datsun but sadly not allowed to put on to an earlier classic so was sold to someone to put on a later car. I saw the Paul Raymond / Fiona Richmond FU 2 plated Roller in Soho in the early 70's .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here