Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Dack

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Sky Sports reporting that we are interested in Bradley Dack of Gillingham, plays as a centre attacking mid, could be the Pritchard alternative? Scored 15 last season.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Great shout, would love him. Thought he'd gone to QPR (although to be fair that may have been on my FM16 save!)

I'd like to see us test Oxford's resolve for Kemar Roofe. Could be our midfield Goldson.

Seagullssss

Aug 3, 2016
I've previously said we should go for him or Alan Judge (who incidentally seems to be going to Newcastle). Great player, brimming with confidence and can play that role just behind the main striker. Exactly the type of number 10 we should be looking at.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Dack's manager at Gillingham, Justin Edinburgh, has described him as "the catalyst of [our] team..full of energy, he is tenacious, he has quality and he is a top player – definitely Championship quality", adding that he "probably covers more ground than any other player"

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Sky Sports reporting that we are interested in Bradley Dack of Gillingham, plays as a centre attacking mid, could be the Pritchard alternative? Scored 15 last season.

Is that a recent report?

Back in May 2016:

Celtic, Brighton and Crystal Palace have been watching the 22-year-old while Gillingham turned down a £1.8m offer from Bristol City in January to try and win promotion into the Championship.

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Suggested him and Bradshaw beginning of last season. Would be a good signing. Egan would have been as well but Brentford got him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Is that a recent report?

Back in May 2016:

Celtic, Brighton and Crystal Palace have been watching the 22-year-old while Gillingham turned down a £1.8m offer from Bristol City in January to try and win promotion into the Championship.

Screenshot_20160823-125405.png

From today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here