Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something in the pipeline (transfers nothing to do with plumbing)

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
A few weeks back I started the Alex Pritchard thread. Half way through the thread when we learned Norwich had hijacked a guy on Twitter said he has a contact in Lancing and said something was happening. I posted this on the thread, people laughed and mocked him and didn't believe it etc etc etc and low and behold Oliver Norwood signed that evening (he was right) I and various others posted again to apologise to him.

That same guy has confirmed that there is currently something going down (announcement might not be this week) but something big. other whispers sound as if this is record breaking.

Make of that what you will, but I trust his information.

A few weeks back I started the Alex Pritchard thread. Half way through the thread when we learned Norwich had hijacked a guy on Twitter said he has a contact in Lancing and said something was happening. I posted this on the thread, people laughed and mocked him and didn't believe it etc etc etc and low and behold Oliver Norwood signed that evening (he was right) I and various others posted again to apologise to him.

That same guy has confirmed that there is currently something going down (announcement might not be this week) but something big. other whispers sound as if this is record breaking.

If the announcement isn't this week it cannot be that close.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wow he can't go wrong there can he ?

"announcement might not be this week?"

Considering the window closes next Wednesday i'm sure we will bring in fresh faces.

albionite

May 20, 2009

So somewhere between now and end of transfer window we might make a big signing.or have I got that wrong

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Capture.JPG

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
So it could be anyone? No offence but this isn't exactly groundbreaking info, I think most Albion fans expect a fairly big signing before the end of the month.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
So it could be anyone? No offence but this isn't exactly groundbreaking info, I think most Albion fans expect a fairly big signing before the end of the month.

Ha! They don't post on here if thats the case.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Given that we had done the (very substantial) deal for Pritchard I would think it almost inconceivable that we'll not bring someone in. I actually expect to see two, three or even four turn up, depending what happens with Stephens and bearing in mind the loan system is markedly different. I would also expect that at least two will be moved on even if we end up negotiating a settlement with them to make that happen.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here