Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Additions?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
One player that impressed me was Watford's Sean Murray. Only 22 . Would be a quality signing and Vydra.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Andre Wisdom wouldn't be a bad player to bring in, used to the hustle and bustle of the championship and comfortable playing wither centre back or right back.

Ritchie de Laet would be ideal though on a season long loan, especially as he can play anywhere across the back four so offers flexibility.

If rumours of us being in for a left back then wouldn't be a massive surprise if an enquiry is made about Sebastian Pocognoli's current availability

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
jonathan williams anyone? (forget the obvious objections).

Yes please. Set up a lot more of Murray's goals in his 31 goal season than Zaha & Bolasie (who assisted him around 6 times). He had a great understanding with Glenn & we'd only benefit. I'd have to get my brain re-set and memories deleted Total Recall style to forget his Palace links but I'm up for it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My choice from players who might be available is Serge Gnabry to potentially slot in to that No10 role. Had a great Olympics which is going to earn him a new deal at Arsenal but still likely to be available for a season loan. We were reportedly interested in him in January when he had a wasted season on loan st West Brom.
I'd suggest Pocognoli as a possible defensive option but not sure I'd want to wake West Brom right now. If they mug Wenger off for £25 m for Jonny Evans they will surely feel confident to try and steal Dunk from us with the loose change? Don't feed the trolls!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What about Marvin Emnes in the no 10 role. He is quick scored most of his goals for Middlesbro. Ritchie De Laet said to be going to Villa.

You keep suggesting over the hill players, it's like we are still at Withdean!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I'd suggest Pocognoli as a possible defensive option but not sure I'd want to wake West Brom right now. If they mug Wenger off for £25 m for Jonny Evans they will surely feel confident to try and steal Dunk from us with the loose change? Don't feed the trolls!!

We were heavily linked to him on loan last October, but he decided he wanted to stay at West Brom and "fight for his place", despite Pulis making it clear he had no future there. He can rot in West Brom's reserves.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
You keep suggesting over the hill players, it's like we are still at Withdean!

I'm convinced BG's got a match attax book from 1994 he is working his way through.

In this instance though, Emnes is 'only' 28, so a relative spring chicken compared to the other suggestions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here